uncomfortable

"Hey, Kook! What's up? I heard you've been busy, your teammate couldn't get a hold of you anymore, huh?", Jaehyun tapped Jungkook's shoulder as he saw him at the locker.

Jungkook just smiled while his hands were busy arranging things in his locker, "Hey, Jae. Yeah, it's true. I'm very busy and...lates, bro."

Jaehyun frowned at Jungkook's hurriedness to leave the place, "Lates? Who's teaching him English?"

💝

"Hey, Park Chaeyoung. Are you free? Mr Taecyeon asked me to distribute this to all the reps of every grade. Can you help me distribute half of this?", Jaehyun showed a pile of flyers to Chaeyoung as he stopped her in front of the cafeteria entrance.

Chaeyoung barely looked at the flyers after glancing at her watch, "I'm sorry, Jaehyun. I have something important to do. Please excuse me."

Jaehyun frowned at Chaeyoung's hastiness to move away from there, "How dare you turn me down, Park Chaeyoung."

💝

Poor Jaehyun, or let's don't mind him. He did not know that his two friends were both excited to meet up for their study routine. Jungkook had always been looking forward to meeting Chaeyoung to teach him while Chaeyoung had become happier since that day they hugged that she wished for it to happen again sometime soon. Only that, she did not expect it to happen again after a week from the last time they shared a hug in his room.

"Thanks, Chaeyoung. I wouldn't have done it without your help.", Jungkook hugged her after he showed her his quiz result. "Now I'm feeling a little more confident to answer the midterm paper.", he added as he put aside the quiz paper and took a different subject's book to the table.

Chaeyoung blinked at the book, "Are we studying Chemistry today?"

Jungkook nodded, "Since my English has gotten better, can we change the subject today? I really need help in Chemistry, you can help me with it, right?"

Chaeyoung looked at the page that he opened, "Depends on what topic we're studying."

"Oh, I'm sure you know this-", Jungkook stopped when he heard a loud knock on his door. "Who is that?", he thought before he excused himself to check the door.

Chaeyoung took Jungkook's Chemistry book and busied herself to study it while Jungkook went to the door.

"Yes-"

"Hi, Jungkook!"

"What? Wait, wait there!"

"Jungkook, open the door...come on.."

Jungkook locked the door back and rushed to Chaeyoung at the study table.

"Chaeyoung, get up. You need to hide.", he told her as he held her arm.

She got up and looked at the door, "What's wrong? Who's that?"

Jungkook shook his head, "Somebody I need to chase away."

Chaeyoung followed him as he looked around to find a place for her to hide.

"I don't see-"

"My bed. Under it.", he brought her to the bed and instructed her to go down to hide under it.

"Wait, my bag.", she grabbed it from the bed before going to hide under it.

"Give me a minute, okay?", he said before he went back to open the door.

Chaeyoung looked from under the bed as she saw a pair of legs entered the room in a rush.

"Jungkook!", she heard a female voice as it seemed like the person was hugging Jungkook as she said his name. "I miss you!", she listened to it while trying to keep her mouth shut under the bed.

"Yah, yah, Jihyo, back off.", Jungkook said as he is seen like pushing the person away from him. "What are you doing here in the boys' dorm?", he asked the person named Jihyo.

"Hmm...well, I miss you. Since we broke up-"

"We broke up years ago, Jihyo. You dumped me, did you forget that?", Jungkook cut her off as he saw her head moved to left and right as if she was looking for something. "What are you searching for? I don't-"

Chaeyoung flinched under the bed when she felt a weight fell on the bed.

"Yah, Jihyo. What are you doing?", Jungkook yelled as Chaeyoung saw that he was pushed to the bed and Jihyo seemed to be hovering above him.

Chaeyoung covered her mouth as she looked with wide eyes.

"I'm just looking if anyone will see us like this.", Jihyo said as Chaeyoung heard sounds of kisses and the bed was shaking after that.

Jungkook seemed to fight it though, "Jihyo, stop. What are you doing? What is wrong with you?!"

Chaeyoung wished she was able to teleport out of the room at that moment.

"Jungkook, I miss us like this..."

"Miss us like this? We never do this! Back off!", a sound of something falling hard to the other side from where Jungkook lied made Chaeyoung gasped. "Get out, Jihyo! You shouldn't be here! Do you want me to report you to the office?!", he said as he stood up and tried to pull Jihyo off of his bed. "Get out now.", he pulled her harshly to the door.

"Oww, slowly, Jungkook. Don't. Pull. Me.", Jihyo said as she was dragged out of his room without caring if anyone was outside to see her.

"You dumped me 2 years ago so don't look for me anymore.", he told her while she fixed her hoodie and he locked the door on her after.

He sighed after that before he saw Chaeyoung coming out from under the bed with her bag in her hand.

"Oh, Chaeyoung. I'm sorry about that-"

"You don't need to explain it to me, Jungkook.", she cut him off as she moved to the study table and quickly put her things back in her bag.

Jungkook frowned as he watched her actions. She zipped up her bag and wore her black cap before fixing her jacket. When she walked passed him, he held her arm to stop her from leaving.

"Chaeyoung, where are you going?", he asked her.

Chaeyoung's eyes glared at him as she turned to face him, "I'm going home. I can't study here today."

His face showed a questionable expression, "But why?"

She sighed as she pulled her hand away from his touch, "I just can't."

"But I need help in Chemistry.", he replied with a sad look.

Chaeyoung looked straight at his eyes, "Ask Jihyo to help you out."

His forehead furrowed at her words, "Chaeyoung, it's not what you think it is."

Chaeyoung shook her head, "Don't explain it to me."

Jungkook took her hand again, "No, I'll explain-"

"I have no right to say anything about what you two were doing but I hope you can keep it to yourself. Don't do it when I'm around, Jungkook.", she said before she opened the door of his room.

"Chaeyoung, please let me explain-"

"Please, not today, Jungkook. I'm uncomfortable to be here today.", she told him before she stepped out of his room.

He wanted to stop her but the look of her fighting back her tears as she closed his door made him froze.

"Screw you, Jihyo."