pursuit of love

She was mad. He did not have a choice. He let her go taking Kiara with her.

"Are you happy now?", he asked as Jihyo blocked him from watching his two loved ones leaving him.

"Of course I'm happy to surprise you, baby. But you don't look happy though.", Jihyo replied with a pout. "Come on...smile a little bit, Jungkook..", she added as she tried to touch his face.

Jungkook moved his head away to avoid her touch. If he did not think twice, he might have just leave her there and chase Chaeyoung instead. But, he had a thought of what he was supposed to be doing with Jihyo. He was going to break up with her and she was there showing up uninvited. He did not have to go back to Seoul to end their wretched relationship there. He could do it right away and go back to chase Chaeyoung.

"Jihyo, you listen here clearly.", he said as he pointed at her face.

She moved back slightly, trying to stay unfazed by his serious tone and sharp eyes on her, "Why are you like this with me, Jungkook?"

He cackled, "Why am I like this? Did you not realize what you just did?"

Jihyo glared at the direction that Chaeyoung took earlier, "That?"

"You made Chaeyoung and my daughter hurt. How dare you do that?", Jungkook asked with a sharp stare to her.

It was her turn to give a laugh at him, "Your daughter? Are you sure?"

"Don't. You. Dare. To say anything about her.", Jungkook warned her.

"Oh, then can I say something about her mother?", Jihyo provoked him.

"You. Don't. Know. Them.", he replied angrily.

"Oh, yeah? And you think you know them so much after only a few months with them here?", Jihyo said.

Jungkook frowned at her behaviour that changed just in a matter of seconds after she saw Chaeyoung.

"You know what my answer is?", he returned her a question.

"What?"

"My answer is yes. I know them much better than I know you for the whole two years of our relationship. You're a great actor, aren't you?", he looked at her without a blink.

She scoffed at him, "What are you talking about?"

Jungkook nodded, "What I'm talking about? Here, look at this."

He opened the zipper of his luggage and he took out a big yellow paper envelope from it.

"Look inside.", he handed it to Jihyo before glancing at his watch.

He waited for Jihyo to take out the contents in the envelope but she did not take them all out to the open. He saw her eyes widened as she folded the envelope and pushed it back to his chest.

"That's not me.", she denied it.

He laughed as he took the envelope, "Say whatever you want. I've got my men to check on this guy, interview him right now. He will spill everything about your relationship with him so stop denying it, Jihyo."

"I was going to go back to see what you're doing with him with my own eyes but seems like I don't need to. You're already here and this is it. You and I, we're officially over.", he added before he threw the envelope up to the air until it opened and revealed the indecent pictures inside it before they were scattered all over the floor.

Jihyo's face looked shocked at what he did. She tried to stop him but he called the security guards that were close by to assist him.

"Please hold this lady here until I'm gone. She's harrassing me.", he told them as they put their arms to hold her back.