☁️Callum Ilott - Comfort

553 Words

_______________________________

Callum had been really down the last couple days. Losing the F2 championship hurt. He was so close and he was really happy that his best friend won, but at the same time he really wished it could be him.

He was out doing some analysis of the last season with the team, so I decided to set up a treat for him when he got home. I cleaned up the house and lit some of his favourite candles to give the house a more homely smell. I got his favourites snacks, drinks and movies and set it next to some face masks. 

After a while he sent me a text saying he was on his way home, so I went into the bathroom and made sure the bath was clean before filling it up with hot water and bubbles. He always got really frustrated when he was reviewing the season because every mistake was looked at in depth and I knew that they would be looking at things which cost him the championship, so he'll undoubtedly be annoyed with himself.

"I'm back!" he says as he walks in the door. I walk up to him giving him a big hug and a kiss. I gantly ask about his day as I lead him toward the living room and my little set-up. He seems so tired. It is clear that he didn't enjoy seeing everything he did wrong this season, I can't blame him. "Babe, what's all this?". I respond, "Well I know the last few days have been rough for you so I wanted to try and help." He simply smiles at me and pulls me into a hug. "How on earth did I score someone as perfect as you?" he whispers into my ear.

With that we sit down and put on the face masks, talking as we eat and drink. His favourite movie playing in the background. Soon enough we have eaten the snacks and the drinks are gone. Eventually the sun has set and I remember, "Crap, I had a warm bath for you." "Well it's never too late"

With that we walk into the bathroom, sliding into the slightly less bubbly and slightly less warm water. I sit in front of him resting my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me, holding me close, "Thank you for all this. You are so amazing to me." We talk and talk until the water grows cold and the tiredness truly sets in. Not intending to fall asleep in a freezing cold bath, we hop out and dry ourselves off. 

Walking into the bedroom, we get changed into our pajamas and crawl into bed. Looking into each others eyes, revelling in each other's warmth and comfort. Whether Callum had an F2 championship to his name or not, he had everything he needed. 

________________________________

~Hiiiii~

Sorry this is a bit short. I feel like there is a bit too much angsty stuff so here is some wholesome Callum content because I love him so much. All the ideas I have are pretty bad and I don't know which people do to the prompts with so send in requests pls because the story quality is going down real quick. The bar was already pretty low. 

Look after yourselves, stay hydrated, I love you sm :)