☁️Clement Novalak - Date Night

620 Words

__________________________________

After more than a month apart, you and your boyfriend Clement were on your way to a date night. He had booked a table at a nice but relaxed restaurant. You were in your dress and heels, waiting at the door. "Clem, I'm ready!" you call. "One second" comes the response. He walks down the stairs and sees you "Oh my god, how could someone be so incredibly beautiful. My, my, what a lady." He says as he pulls you towards him and gives you a little spin, admiring you. "Not looking to shabby yourself, Novalak." You respond, grinning from ear to ear. 

After a bit more flattering of each other, you walk hand in hand toward the car. As you drive, romantic music playing in the background, his hand on your thigh, you finally realise how much you missed him over the last month. You wished you could go to more of his races but your Doctorate at uni was really time consuming, and the F2 calendar certainly wasn't the most flexible schedule either. 

You pull up to this rice restaurant, a little outside of town and walk in. You are sat at a table outside, a gentle breeze accompanying the night. You order your food and for the first time in way to long you get to have a nice catch up with him. To get to hold his hand and look at his face in person, not through a screen which was such a simple pleasure and yet such a luxury. You fill him in on uni, your friends and family, while he talks about his races and screaming meals. To have time with the one you love was all you could want in that moment. Eventually your food is finished and it's time to get going. You get back into the car and leave. After a few minutes Clem makes a few wrong turns. "Babe, how much did you drink? The house isn't that way" you ask, a bit concerned he might have dropped his alcohol tolerance a bit without noticing. "I promise I'm not drunk and I know exactly where we're going. Trust me, ok?". Apprehensive, you let him continue. 

Just a few minutes later you pull up to a lovely lake. A few lights scattered around and a park bench sits in a gap between the trees, allowing you to see all the stars in the night sky. "Oh, Clem this is so beautiful. Thank you." He smiles widely. "Anything for you baby". You sit down on the bench and he pulls out some drinks and a dessert for you to share. "You mentioned that you wanted to try this and I saw it in the store the other day so I thought we could try it together." You look into his eyes wondering how on earth someone could be so incredibly perfect. You try the desert and find it to be one of the most delicious things in the world. Watching the birds fly, the trees rustle and the stars flicker you sit in peace, relishiling each others presence. After at least an hour you realise that the night was dark and getting ever colder. Without a spare jacket on hand, you shiver, with Clem's arm around you he feels it and decides it's home time now. 

Once you get home you change into some nice warm clothes and brush your teeth together. You crawl into bed and melt into his touch. "Thank you for tonight baby, it was perfect." you say, already half asleep. "Anything for my girl. It was my absolute honour and privilege." He replies, a corny grin adorning his face. 

My, my did you love this man.

______________________________

~Hiiiii~

Sorry for not updating. I have a bunch of drafts that I'll try to finish. I would still love requests even if you don't have a prompt. I hope you guys all had a great day. For anyone who celebrates Easter, happy easter. Also we passed a hundred reads and got our first vote so tysm everyone. <3

Look after yourselves, stay hydrated, I love you sm :)