☁️Dino Beganovic - Gym Buddy

Request from: 

820 Words

_____________________________

Ferrari had always been cruel but making Dino train after a week long camp was a new level of incompassion. Dino had been away with the other academy drivers both training and bonding, unsurprisingly, everyone was tired but despite that, Dino was called into the gym to resume his normal training within 12 hours of finishing his extra training.

After putting up a bit of a fight, Dino gave in to the trainers and said he'd be at the gym soon, on one condition - you would be joining him.

"Please just come with me, please? I don't want to go alone." he begged.

Eventually, you caved and agreed to go with him. You both get changed and he had an energy packet and some food on the way out of the door to give him any chance of making it through the session.

Hopping in the car you put on his favourite music in hopes of getting him a bit more motivated or excited for the 15th training session in 8 days. As you finally pull him out of the car and give him a 'pity peck' on the cheek, you follow just behind him and heard him toward the gym.

After a while you have got most of the way through the workouts, now moving onto his least favourite exercises, abs and cardio.

"You can't make me do more cardio, please baby, I had to run 10km yesterday. Surely that is enough for the week." he pleads for mercy.

Not about to cave to his demands, you push him towards the treadmill, much to his dismay. 

"Not my choice whether you do it or not, I'm just following what your coach told me to make you do. I'll be nice and make you do 500m less than you are meant to."

He gives you a look that very much implies that your token leniency is not appreciated. Unwilling to lose any more time to your moping boyfriend, you press start on his treadmill as you get onto yours and put the exact same settings.

After what was definitely an unhealthy amount of time running, the beep sounds to indicate that you have finished the session. Relieved, Dino drags himself off the machine and sprawls over the floor, catching his breath. Sitting down next to him and resting your hand in his sweaty hair, you break the news to him...

"We still have to do abs. Sorry not sorry." You whisper into his ear, chuckling.

"NOOOOO, please no, you aren't that cruel. Surely you will be a bit nicer to your poor exhausted and sore boyfriend to not make me do such things."

Ignoring his appeals, you walk off to get the weights. You return and explain to him what exercises you are doing and to admire his 'angry but not angry enough to not want to kiss you anyway' face.

You begin the exercises, being much harder as you laugh and the little fake cries that Dino lets out with each rep. Finally, you finish the final set and Dino, not having any of it decides that it's time to wrap it up, now. He goes back to his starfish position, grips his sore stomach and scrunches his face, showing no interest in moving an inch. You laugh and press a kiss to his sweat-slicked forehead.

"Come on, get up and I'll take you home and we'll get you showered and then you can get some sleep because I know for a fact you didn't sleep enough on that camp."

Pleased with your proposal, he hauls his tired body from the floor and into your arms. You walk with him to the car and once you get back to your apartment, you walk him up the stairs.

His eyes were already becoming droopy, and it was clear he would survive a shower, so you decide to run a bath with some recovery salts and whatever else you could find that might help with the soreness and fatigue his young muscles had to endure over the last week.

After sitting in the bath for a while, you realise that Dino's body is starting to get a bit too relaxed.

"Come on out we get or you'll fall asleep in here."

You help him out of the bath and into some clothes to wear to bed before you place him under the sheets and turn on the TV in the background as you pull your body close to his.

"I missed you while you were away Dino. Sorry for being so hard on you at the gym."

"I missed you so much. Thank you for everything today." He mumbles, half in the grips of slumber before his body melts into yours and his breathing settles into a gentle rhythm.

_____________________________

~Hiiiii~

I'm sorry i left this for 21 days but i got writer's block and the thought of doing any of this was really unpleasant. Thanks for being patient and i'm really sorry to people waiting for requests, i'm kinda caught up on some of them but i'll try to get them out.

Look after yourselves, stay hydrated, I love you sm :)