☁️Ralf Aron - Disruption

780 Words

_____________________________

You and Paul were relaxing by the pool on a hot summer's day playing with your newborn, unwinding after an exhausting week. Your baby had been going through her crawling phase which meant you didn't get peace for any period of time now. The best part of today was that Paul was here to see his niece. While you both thought it would be good to have him over so he could help with the baby, they both seem to have a very similar intelligence level.

You two were by the pool with your daughter under the watchful eye of Paul, far enough from the water's edge that not even he could make a mistake enough to put her in danger with the water. She was laughing and climbing all over him while you and Ralf sat in the sun, admiring how the rays bounced off his skin. "Why are you looking at me like that baby?" He asks after a few minutes. You blush and answer, "You look pretty." He just laughs, "You're such a sap, you know that right?" You just smile, knowing that you are both the corniest people but it was how you showed you loved each other.

Of course, as new parents the peace couldn't last forever. Before long a voice comes from behind the two of you. "Guys! I think she wants you back!" Paul's voice is laced with a mix of confusion and concern as the child is now climbing all over him while sobbing, her little hands trying to grab at his hair. A very unimpressed Ralf just puts his head back against the deck chair at the sound of his brother while you open your arms for the baby. Paul is just standing there not sure what to do without the baby in his arms so you tell him to sit and you show him some of her favourite games.

The baby only has such a long attention span for games like peek-a-boo and dancing to non-existent music so Ralf decides to take over from his obviously incapable brother. "Give her here, Paul." Instantly the baby is in his arms and she suddenly hasn't a single qualm with the world once she was nestled in her father's arms. He gives you a peck on the forehead and walks off to the little play area that's been set out. 

He places her down on the mat and lays down next to her, putting a ball in front of her face for her to throw around. He looks up at Paul, "Do you want to do something or would you prefer to awkwardly watch us?" Paul sits down but almost immediately decides he could annoy Ralf further so he sits right onto his hip, undoubtedly leaving a bruise from  pushing the other side into the concrete. "You are so annoying, Paul." He says amused at his brother's antics.

As the sun begins to settle ever lower in the sky, you decide to go get some food ready for the four of you. As soon as you turn around you see the arrangement of Paul squishing Ralf into the floor and looking rather pleased with himself while your daughter laughs at her dad's face. "I can't carry her around if my hips is too bruised! It will become your job if you aren't careful Paul." The threat falls short, "Does that mean I can stay over to carry her around?" You take a picture of them and then declare that it's time to let the baby sleep and let your husband off the floor. "Party pooper." comes the response from Paul without a shred of malice in it, you laugh knowing he doesn't mean any harm in it but Ralf stares him dead in the eye and says, "You can be nasty with me but you watch what you say to my wife, got it?" You laugh and send him inside while you finish packing up.

After a lovely dinner you all decide it's time for everyone to make their way to bed. You go over to Paul and give him a hug, "Thanks for coming over today, it was ncie to see you again." He hugs you back before giving another bear hug to Ralf who gives him a bonus hair ruffle. 

You walk him out to his car, "Drive safe!" You say, before Ralf gives him one last hug and whispers, "Love you." Into his messy mop of hair.

_____________________________

~Hiiiii~

I'm going to try and be more regular with my schedule but thanks so much for 20k reads it means a lot to me. I have a lot of Ralf requests so here's some to tide you over.

Look after yourselves, stay hydrated, I love you sm :)