☁️Lando Norris - Chefs

700 Words

_____________________________

It's a lazy weekend afternoon snuggled in to Lando's side. Spread out on the couch with trashy reality TV playing. Not wanting to ruin the moment, you've put off getting food for a while but the hunger has kicked in so you gear up and ask.

"What are we doing for dinner, Lan?" The question seems to catch him off guard, clearly not something he'd considered yet. "Umm I can check the fridge I guess?" You both get up and wander over to the kitchen and look at the aray of food in the fridge. There wasn't much but you could definitely pull something together that wouldn't violate Ladon's diet.

You opt for a stir-fry, so begin getting out all the veggies and some chicken that was hopefully not too old to eat. You hand it to Lando so he can start prepping the ingredient but he immediately pulls his hands back and lets out a squeal. You turn around in shock, "What was that!". "It's gross! It's raw and slimy. I'm not touching that, baby." He declares. You have to restrain yourself from peeling over at this grown man's antics.

Not bothering to mend his aversion at this moment, you set out the rest of the ingredients on the counter and give him the non-slimy ingredients such as the veggies. He takes them gratefully and starts cutting them up while you prep the stuff he deemed 'too gross when raw'. Once he's finished he sits himself on the counter and watches you finish up too.

" Why are you looking at me like that." He smiles and leans into you as you rest against the bench. "You're cute when you're concentrated." You shake your head, "Don't want to cut off my fingers so I kinda have to be concentrated."

The pans get taken out on put on the stove. "Throw these in babe." You direct, pointing at some of the veggies. He picks up the cutting board and scrapes it in, most of it landing in the pan. "You put some oil in there right?" You ask. He turns with wide eyes, "No, you didn't tell me I needed oil!" He blabbers before running to the pantry to get the oil. He frantically pours some in but puts too much and starts a flame in the pan. 

A high pitch squeal draws your attention to him as the flame dies out. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!" He squawks. You walk over to repair the situation and tell him to sit down again. He sits there asking question after question about what you're doing. 

Wanting him to get better at cooking, and the very long process of having to help him get better at cooking don't always exist in peace. 

Once it comes time to cook the meat you get him to come back to the stove. You put the chicken in before handing him the spatula. "Ok, you need to let it sit on high heat for a bit before you touch it otherwise it will fall apart and welt." He processes that for a bit and stands the until you give him the cue to start moving it around. He tries to pick each bit up with the spatula and flip it but it takes to long, leading him to frustration. "Here, try this." You lean around him and pick up the pan, tossing the pieces up and back into the pan. He tries to copy but doesn't pull the edge back quick enough and ends up scattering half cooked chicken all over the bench. You laugh at him as you begin to take over while you task him with picking up the remnants.

Eventually the stove is turned off and the meal is served. You sit down together to eat the food which is surprisingly good considering the chaos involved in making it. It's when Lando says, "We could bake something" that you immediately decide it's bedtime and that he should not be allowed near the kitchen alone.

_____________________________

~Hiiiii~

Sorry I didn't update for legit ages and that this is kinda short. I had no ideas or time. Still really want some requests but yeah i might not be as consistent this year. Hope you had a great holiday season.

Look after yourselves, stay hydrated, I love you sm :)