☁️Robert Schwartzman - Fun and Games

777 Words

_______________________________

Prema challenges were always absolute chaos but when you were with Rob, it was an absolute shitshow. Today's video was sumo wrestling with a bunch of different objectives so it promised nothing less than a disaster of epic proportions.

The first thing you got told when you two walked in together was that you were going to be in the same group for the filming, and that you needed to get the suits on in a few minutes. You walked into the studio as Angela explained everything to you and sent you off to get changed.

After a little bit of struggling with the inflatables, you walked back into the studio, with the cameras already rolling, you took one look at each other and doubled over in laughter. 

"Why does it wobble like that!" Rob shout-laughed at you from the floor. 

He looked hilarious and you had no doubt that you looked the same but after a couple minutes and a bit of directing from behind the camera, you both get up off of the ground (with a bit of effort but nonetheless) and properly got in frame to introduce yourselves. 

"Ok kids, first challenge is a 100 meter race." Angela announced.

You both gave each other a smug grin knowing that your normal sprints were very similar paces to each other. Angelina lead you and the cameras out to the carpark and set the start and finish lines. Getting to your marks, he stuck his tongue out at you which you promptly pretended to grab, forcing him to put it away rather quickly.

"GO!" comes the shout from off-screen.

You both take of at the speed of light and forget that usual running technique is redundant with the suits on, causing both of you to fall over instantly. The entire crew burst out laughing, including some of the drivers that were watching from out of frame. You both try to get up as quickly as possible but Rob gets up first.

"Get back down here!" you shout before you grab his suit and drag him back to the floor. With the leverage of pulling him down, you launch yourself to your feet and waddle to the finish line just as Robert manages to find his feet again.

"That's cheating! Disqualify her!" He shouts as he attempts to run at you.

"We never set out rules." Responds Angela, much to the dismay of Rob.

He shakes his head at you and pretends to be disappointed in your antics despite both of you knowing he would have done exactly the same thing had the roles been reversed. In an unsuccessful show of love, he tries to give you a playful hug, only to rest his hands on each of your biceps because the tummies don't let you closer. Everyone is in fits of giggles as you pull apart from the (barely existent) hug.

"Ok, since you lovebirds can't resist keeping your hands off each other, even in a race, we are going to give you one more challenge which is to do a dance duet." she announces

You walk inside and get shown a video of the dance you were meant to replicate. The antics you two showed in the first event had drawn quite the crowd. With one look at the dance, you know that this will be a travesty. 

"Alright then pretty boy, get too it." you tell him.

He laughs at you before responding,

"With pleasure my dear."

Grabbing your hand and pulling you in by the hip, as best as he can, you begin a two-step style thing as you laugh along with everyone watching.

"Spin!" he shouts, trying to stay in time with the classical music.

You half trip over your feet as you throw yourself in a circle, you inflated stomachs hitting together. As you attempt to make him do a waltz sort of thing with you. After a bit to much stumbling and not a single break in the laughter, the music ends and you both take as much of a bow as the suits allow, applause mixing with the laughter in the room from the drivers and mechanics alike.

When you are finally allowed to take off the suits, you are covered in a thin layer of sweat. Exhaustion overwhelms you as you melt into Robert's embrace.

"Still mad about you cheating, baby." He whispers into your hair.

"Stay mad." You respond.

_______________________________

~Hiiiiiii~

Sorry it took so long to update. I couldn't be bothered tbh. I've been kinda busy and I kept trying to write and getting nowhere so I hope you guys still liked this. Also I tried separating the dialogue to make it easier to read and I hate it but if you guys prefer it then I will keep it, please let me know.

Look after yourselves, stay hydrated, I love you sm :)