✨1✨

"GET UP YOU ALL HAVE WORK TO DO!" sister Stacy said loudly waking everyone up in the girls dorms, "GET READY" she screamed once more.

I sighed and got out of bed I stretched and got up going to the bathroom so I could do my business and brush my teeth. After I did that I then got clothes, it's nothing special just a old dress.

"I WANT THIS PLACE SPOTLESS, ADOPTION DAY, not like any of you brats would get adopted" she's the worst, I hate her in fact.

I have no friends, everyone thinks I'm weird, why do they think I'm wired you may be asking? Well I can see ghosts and stuff and I've been he almost all my life.

I'm 15 my name is Grace, I got to this orphanage when I was just one years old. Sister Stacy said I'm here to keep me safe from my parents what ever that means.

I want answers but I can't no mater how much I beg for more information I don't get given it.

All my parents left me with a a knife, why would they give a one year old a knife? Who knows.

Sister Stacy knows more but I don't want to pry.

I went down stairs and saw all the other orphans at the table eating their breakfast super fast. "Ah there you are grace I was beginning to think you drowned in the toilet"

"Yeah only in your dreams" I matured. I suppose I'm quite mature for my age but I have to be, sister Stacy made this way not to mention the bruises she leaves she's gotten very violent recently before She was never like this.

"I beg your pardon?" She spoke. "Nothing it was just a yawn" I smirked and stretched "eat then chores, and remember you have extra" I rolled my eyes even though she was looking straight at me, same with the other kids.

"Do that again I dear you and then see where you end up" i have extra chores because I never do what I need to do.

I sat down and eat my breakfast we had oats, it tastes like old milk it was grows i gaged though eating all of it but some how I managed to eat it all.

After we'd all done we did our chores I even did mine for once.

"Ok kids adoption time line up and you'll be interviewed one by one" Oh god the time I hate the most

"Famous people are looking to adopt so be have and make sure to be mature stand up tall and use your answers wisely"

Here goes nothing

A/n I made her 15 she was going to be 5 but for what I have planned it makes sense to make her 15 you'll see 😉