✨12✨

Grace's pov

"You ready?" Sam asked as Colby set up the camera. "Ready as I'll ever be I guess." I said with a shrug.

Right now we were getting ready to film a video to film for Sam and Colby, I would be lying if I said I'm not nervous, I am.

"Right here goes nothing got your mask on?" Colby asked as I nodded. "You don't have to do this." Sam said "it's ok I want to." I smiled reassuringly.

Sam nodded. Sam and Colby sat on the couch and I was of to the side out of the view of the camera so I couldn't be seen yet.

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby!" Colby said moving his left arm down and up again.
"Today we have an announcement, so this isn't out usual exploring video." Sam explained.

"We know you guys have been begging us to do this and...we thought it was time a day ago, so please be respectful." Colby said waving his hands so lightly as he explained.

"Yes, Grace would you like to come here?" Sam asked as I nodded.

My nerves started to pool up in the chest making it feel kind of tight as I got into view of the camera.

"Would you like to introduce your self to the fans?" Colby said as I sat in between the pair. "Sure" I said shakily.

"Hey, guys I'm Grace Brock Sam and Colby adopted me and I'm forever grateful. I love them so much already. I play a lot of music."

I said smiling even though they can't see me smile. "I'm wearing a mask because I don't feel comfortable at the moment." I said.

"You all will probably see more of Grace she said she would love to Explore so well probably take her alone sometime." Sam said smiling.

"Thanks guys and we'll see you in the next video" Colby smiled.

We all turned our heads and kissed our three fingers turning around again smiling and waving after.

They told me to do that right before we started filming. I took my mask of and smiled. "Wasn't as hard as I thought." I chuckled. "You'll get used to it." Sam said.

"I'm going to go and edit, so it can be up loaded soon." Colby said and went up stairs with the camera.

"I'm going to drum for a little, ya know let of some steam" I said to Sam. "Alright kiddo." He replied and messed my hair causing me to giggle.

I want to my drum set and grabbed my drum sticks and started drumming away.

As I hit it let out some relief, I don't know why I'm so scared of showing my self tommy parents fans.

I'm interested however on how ur will go down, would the fans be happy to see me.

Would they all, hate me? I have Instagram on my phone so I guess I could find out there, and see if I'm getting any hate for have Sam and Colby as my parents.

I guess I wouldn't be surprised if I did get hate I mean they do have  7 million subscribers so it would surprise me if I didn't.

Guess I'll have to find out