✨21✨

Grace's pov

It's the day of the mission, I made a list of things I need to do on my wall above my desk of things I need to do;

Get redy
Get antie kat ready
Make shor Cherish is ok
Skool meeting ⁉️
Eat

You guessed it. Papa Colby and Father Sam are taking me to a school. I'm scered shitless.

Never in my life have I thought I would be here going to a school meeting to learn, I'm scared because of the teachers, are they going to be batshit crazy like Sister Stacy?

This is going to be terrible, I can't spell or read to save a life, am I finally going to make some friends?

"GRACE HURRY WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE." I Heard Father Sam yell. "YOU TO COLBY." He yelled seconds after.

I finish getting ready and ran down stairs, Papa Colby still wasn't here. "COLBY OUT 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS QUICKER THEN YOU CAN YOU PLEASE HURRY!"

Sam yelled again. We heard foots steps running up stairs. Of course it was Papa Colby he came crown stairs with his top half on and one shoe on.

"Oh my god babe, really? I got you up ages ago and your THIS ready?" Father Sam
Turned up the volume on the word 'this' like his life depended on it.

"Yeah? I took a shower in that span." Papa Colby shrugged. Father Sam and I both rolled our eyes playfully, or at least...I did.

Papa Colby put his shoes and top on properly and we got in the car. I was shaking so bad that it sent a wave through my whole body.

"You alright kid?" Father Sam asked looking through the mirror in the middle on the screen at the front. "Nervous and scared." I said after a few seconds.

"You'll be ok love, you have nothing to worry about." Papa Colby said. "Yeah plus you'll make friends, everyone will love just like we do." Father Sam said grabbing papa Colby's hand.

We finally arrived at the school and it was...big. Not to big just kind of medium.

"Right we're here so let's go." Father Sam said getting out of the car along side papa Colby. We got to the entrance and we went to reception.

"Hello, welcome to Oakland, my name is Jenna, how may I help you on this fine day today?" The brown headed girl said as she looked up. She had black glasses on hair reaching just to her shoulders.

"Hi, uhh, we're here to see Mr Jason. We have a daughter coming here." Papa Colby said. "Is that she?"

Jenna asked looking at me. "Yes ma'am." Colby said. "Perfect, last name. Jason shouldn't be to long." She said. "Brock, Grace Brock." Colby said.

"Perfect, may I have your numbers, and are y'all her fathers?" She asked. "Yeah, mine is ***********." Colby said "name." She asked, "Cole Brock." "And you." She said looking a father Sam.

"Number is **********. And my name is Samuel Golbach." He said. "Great, take a seat sir shouldn't be long. Grace you have nothing to worry about." She smiled.

I nod "great." I sarcastically smiled and papa Colby hit me with his elbow. "What?" I asked. "Don't be rude." Shit he could tell. Now that's just bogus.

We waited for a few minutes and who I'm assuming Jason came up to us. "Hello you must be Cole, Samuel and Grace?" He smiled putting his hand up to shake it.

"It is us." Father Sam said. "Great follow me."

Shit...I'm scared