✨9✨

Coby's pov

I'm super proud of Grace when she was playing I got this whoosh of proudness and I'm happy to call her my daughter.

I'm thinking of introducing her to the fans depends if she wants them to meet her.

"Hey Grace?" Sam said "yeah?" She said "how do you feel about the fans meeting you?" Sam knew what I was thinking, Grace stood there thinking. "Of corse!" She smiled.

I knew some fans might be off about think, I know people would be jealous of her but I always get DM's and comments sexualising Sam and I, it is pretty uncomfortable I did address it in one of my videos on my private channel but non of it did anything.

Sam gets a few comments and DM's but we both always handle it, we have to now aways it's not like when we were doing vine, we were sixteen back then but right now we're 22, it's not surprising that their mostly 15-19 doing the sexualising.

I'm hoping Grace won't have to go through that but we can't stop what people think.

"What would we film?" She asked "A question video?" I recommend. "How would we do that?" She asked "ask Twitter or Instagram questions" she nodded. "Can I have an option of wearing a mask?" she asked shyly.

"Oh course you can" Sam smiled "what type cover you face fully or not?" I asked "fully" she smiled.

I fully respect her decision we've just gotta find a mask she can wear. "Alright we'll film the video tomorrow I'll order you a mask right now" Sam said she nodded. "Thank you" she came over again and hugged Sam and I

"No problem kiddo" Sam and I said in unison making the room laugh.

"Let's get your musical items up stairs shall we?" Jake said with a posh voice "yeah!" She giggled.

They all took everything upstairs leaving just Sam and I. "What is her mask going to be" Sam asked as we sat on the couch. "Hmmm"

I pick up my laptop that was next to me still from yesterday.

I look up musical mask and typed music inspired and found this

I thought it would suit her quit well. "Perfect" sam smiled.

A/a: sorry this is a really short chapter I have next to no motivation, I have exams next week and I'm hella nervous so I'm probably gonna spend most of my time studying. Byeee love y'all 👋🏻