✨32✨

Authors note at the end.

Colby's pov

I'm scared, I'm not going to let it show. I know we have to keep strong so for one; Cherish doesn't know and Two we can keep Grace positive and safe.

I know Sam is worried as fuck;  he seems...stressed. I never thought I would adopt kids that have crazy biological parents.

"Grace do you remember your parents name?" I asked

She sighed. "Juliana and Flynn." She said after a little while. I Hared of a 'Juliana' although it was in a fan made book thing.

I nodded in response, we got to the mall and both of the girl's tensed up as we got out of the car. "What's up, girls?" Sam asked. "P-public place." Cherish mumbled. "Hey, it's ok no one scary will be in there." I said. "N-no s-Stacy?" Cherish asked.

"No non of her." Sam said and kissed both if our foreheads. I took Cherishes hand in my right. "Right stay close girls, and don't walk off." Corey said.

I thought it was sweet that he wanted to take them shopping, Cherish needs more cloth since well, she's a boy that wants to be a boy. I think it's cute she is only 5 so her thoughts could change.

We got inside the mall and started looking around. "Aww this is cute!" Sam said as he held up a overalls with a bee in the middle of the top. "Aww it is." I hummed. "What do you think, Grace?" Sam asked.

"It's cute, maybe for cherish though." She said. She is very mature for her age which is odd but not too odd. She did grow up with a gang for half her life then got thrown into a orphanage that greeted her like a burden.

"What do you think p, Cherish?" Sam asked. "I wike it." She said with a toothy smile. Sam surched for a size that looked like it would fit her and held it against her. "Okay that outfit one." Sam said and pinched the tip of her nose.

"Guys I found this." Corey said as he came over holding a top that was plane blue with baggy ripped black jeans. "For Grace." He said.

"I don't think blue suites me." She shrugged. "They had a white." He suggested "yeah I think a white." She nodded. "Great what's your size?" "Not sure." She said. "Alright come with me them." He smile and they went off?

I suppose the girls shouldn't really be out since their parents are after them, but I don't let them taker the girls. They won't do anything to them if I'm here.

We looked around the mall for a little longer before the girls started getting tired. "Do you a McDonald's before we leave?" I asked them. "Yeah!" Corey cheered. "Not you Corey, the girls." Sam said playfully rolling his eyes.

"Oh." He said fake pouting causing the girls to love. "I do." Cherish said with a yawn. "Sure." Grace smiled. We got in the car and drove to McDonald's and ordered food.

"Here ya go." Sam said giving the girl's and Corey food.

We ate the food and went back home. I don't care how many times I say it; I'm scared for the girl's I would take a bullet if it meant they would be safe. I know Sam would do the same.

Even though it hasn't been long, I can't imagine a world without them; I can't wait for the family vacations and the videos. I know Sam and I need the fans to meet Cherish but that'll have to wait.

Who knows maybe Grace would wanna show her face in the future, I don't wanna push her. She can take all the time she needs if it makes her feel comfortable.

And for Cherish; she can just say she is a little girl. She can be free in that respect. When all of this is over I'm gonna do anything for them. They deserve the world.

I'm open to give them that.
__________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: hey y'all I'm back sorry that I've been away; I have been longer then I hoped for.

My mental health has took a toll on me, not only that but my aunt has terminal cancer. Doctors said that she probably won't get through this one that they can only spare her time.

I'm not giving up on her or...anything for that matter.

If your struggling with you mental health please get help or just talk to someone. Don't give up your doing SUPER well, like look at you! I'm proud. If you need to talk to me I'm open for a chat.

Don't give up, you've got this <3