✨30✨

Juliana's pov

She got away! I knew I should of tied her up somewhere. I'm Juliana Grace's and Carter's mother. I need them here they have missions.

Grace knows how to kill, murder. She doesn't have a body count...yet. I will take her back as soon as I know where she is!

It's been a week since Grace and her... complies broke I'm and stole that Corey guy, is that his name? Who cares not me.

A knock pattered on my office door causing me to gran. "Come in." I sighed picking up a pen that was on my desk. It was Brennan. "What." I said. "We know where Carter and Grace are living madam, Juliana. He said.

"Where?" I said putting my pen down and looking at him intensely. "Couple blocks down the road." My eyes went wide. "Near base!?" I said with my voice getting louder. "Yes ma'am."

Closer then I thought. "Sent them a note let me write it." I smirked. "Get me paper, will you?" I asked he nodded and went off.

This is when I get my kids back. Finally after all these years, sister Stacy, the bitch wouldn't let me have them back she said their safer there. But really? If Grace said what she was saying was true, she's gonna get killed. I won't hesitate, after all she did keep my own children from me.

Brennan came back with the paper. "Thanks, get everyone together in the meeting room." I said. "Yes ma'am." He said then went out closing my door. I grabbed my pen and started writing;

To Grace and Carter;
Hi my sweet sweet children, I know where you both are. You can't escape that easily.
Your going to work with my father and I that's finally. Those two dumb wits aren't your family
We are. You both know it and you know what's best for you. Your not mean to be with them
Your meant for us, that's why we had you both. We want your both to be apart of this. Look up your
Tattoos and what they mean, they'll suit you so much once your home, I can't wait to be with you both again.
I would love you two to meet two new members

Oh also if you run, we follow, your not escaping your my children.
From mommy xxxxxxxxx

I put my pen down and went to the office. I walked in. "Theres my love." Flynn said as he stuck his hand out. "Hey baby." I smiled. I looked over at everyone else. "Right, as you know we know Grace and Carter's where about. Brennan I would like you to post this in their door."

I instructed. "Steve keep look out out side the house bring Dave with you if you need." I said pointing to the both. "Gabe, John, jimmy, Liam, Ellie, and CJ you all will bild something for the new baby's alone with Grace and Carter. Get to it."

"Flynn and I will stay here and come up with a plan on how ti get them. clear!?" I asked lots of yes and yeas spreader across the room. "Alright go."

I'm pregnant with twins I'm 3 months. It's hard being in a gang whilst 3 months pregnant and the mission is to get your kids back. "You ok love?" Flynn asked. "Perfect, glad we can finally get Grace and Carter home I smiled."

After we get them we're staying here just in case they call police and stuff no one knows this place exists just the gang.

Ugh! I can't wait!!