✨24✨

Grace's pov

This is insane I can't believe we're doing this. Why did Papa Colby and father Sam allow me to do this, I don't know what I'm doing!

It's going to be ok

Nope

Yes

Nope

YES!

Ugh! I can't but I can, I have to!! I see a elevator to the left of me that looks like it only goes down instead of up, it's also round and clear. I enter the small tube looking thing and press "ground 1"

I sigh as I see what I assume is ground level slowly go up. I got to the floor and turn my head looking around. It looks like it's an office.

It has many rows of desks and PC's many tapping noises are to be heard.

"Has he said anything yet?" I hear a lady ask. "No, not yet ma'am he just keeps saying the same thing." A guy said.

Could the person their on about be uncle Corey? Or could it be a complete stranger?

"Right, ok go question him more and torture him until you find out more! Get your fucking ass in gear!" She snapped.

"Y-yes ma'am" he said. He was obviously scared, who is this woman, why does she think she can control anyone?

I hear foot steps make their way over to me, I look to the left and notice a slightly open door. I bolt over to it going in, there was a table in the middle of the room.

Strange place to put a desk if you ask me. I walk over to it and notice a knife on the desk I grab it observing it. It's very similar to mine but this one...it had four initials.

GJ
CJ
FJ
JJ

Huh strange. Mine doesn't have initials it just has a guitar on it. Why are these so alike?

I hear the door open and I dart under the desk shit. "I know your in here little girl." I hear a woman say, must be the same one from earlier.

All I see is her legs. Black pants great. "Do you wanna come out, I won't hurt you." She said calmly, why is she so calm she wasn't when she was talking to that man.

She bends down to see me.

Fuck...
Fuck...
Fuck...

"Oh my god, it can't be..." she puts her hands over her mouth. I scrunch my eyes, "G-g
Grace?" She questioned. How does she know my name?

"Please come out." She pleaded. I slowly got out of under the desk. Wait, I know her, no it can't be, she's still here.

"M-mom?" I said tears welling I'm my eyes. "After all this time your back." She said starting to tear up her self. A tear made it's way down but I wiped it away shaking my head.

"Why did your dump me in that shitty orphanage!?" I yelled as soon as I got my words back. "Hunny-" I cut her off. "Don't call me that! You and dad both left me, there with sister Stacy, hell do I even call your mom and dad." I spat.

"I DID IT TO PROTECT YOU." she yelled back, I didn't take it. "ME? OH YEAH IS CARTER MY BROTHER? DID YOU ABANDON HIM LIKE YOU DID ME!?" I yelled to the top of my lungs.

She sighed. "I didn't want you to know you had a brother." She said. "What? Why, he's my brother we should know each other are a thing." I scolded.

"Why did you leave us at the orphanage, why did you rip my away from you?" I asked. "Because, because this was no longer safe it still isn't, you shouldn't be here." "Oh yeah? Well I am because your stole and uncle from me!" I snapped.

"Uncle?" "Yeah, I got adopted by the most nicest people I've ever met!" I yelled. "No, your not going back, your staying here away from those 'nice people' your not meant to be there, it is your destiny to be here."

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GET RID OF YOU, HOW OLD AM I?" I quizzed. "10." She answered.

"NEWS FLASH IM 15 YOU GLT RID OF ME WHEN I WAS 10. Brooke your crazy, Don't think I'm coming back!" I yelled storming to the door. "Don't you dear."

She grabbed my are tight and turned me around. "Your not going any fucking where." She seethed.

She put hand cuffs around my left arm making sure it's tight so I can't get out.

"NO! Why are your doing this! I taught you were my mother!" I started to let the tears full down my checks. "And I thought you were my daughter, I raised you better then this lala"

My face fell at the nickname. When I was little my mum used to call me it all the time because my first words were lala, she knew my love for music at a young age,

"Don't call me that." I cried. "Oh stop crying." She seethed. "Your a monster." I said

"Oh lala, I know." She winked and hit my head really hard around the head.

Everything started to go blurry I hared faded sirens going off. Before I knew it everything slowly started going black.

Could I be dying?

All my mind could think about was the things mom was saying, Hwo crazy she sounded.

Everything finally went black and I was left in total darkness...