✨5✨

A/n: I did it as the very old Trap house, don't worry it will make sense by the way I made it so Sam and Colby are 21, why are they that young when they adopted? Don't worry It will make sense!! Graces room is just added to the house so you'll hav...

A/n: I did it as the very old Trap house, don't worry it will make sense by the way I made it so Sam and Colby are 21, why are they that young when they adopted? Don't worry It will make sense!! Graces room is just added to the house so you'll have, Aaron Sam and Colby Jake and Corey :D

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

We were in the car for what felt like for ever until Sam said it was "only 20 minutes" we got there and there was a black gate it was very tall. It had bushes on the right side along with palm trees.

"Welcome home Grace Brock!" Both Sam and Colby yelled. "Woah it looks amazing" I said with glee "yeah it is, we live with roommates who are your uncles" Sam smiled as Colby nodded.

"What are their names?" I asked as I undid my seatbelt "Corey he has a man bun, Jake he had reddish pinkish blue hair, and Aaron he's quit tall very loud" Colby said "okay" I smiled as all three of us got out of the car to walk in the house.

This is going to be amazing! I just know it

We go to the door and Sam but his key in opening it "Grace Brock welcome to your home!" Sam Said as he opened it and waved his hands around frantically.

"Woah" I breathed out at the huge there was a long hall way with doors to the out side. A black dog came up to me sniffing me "oh that's navy" Colby said as I giggled "hey there" I said as I stroked her.

I look to my left and see a room with a sofa and a guitar, with stairs next to the entrance. "JAKE, COREY AARON WE HAVE SOMEONE U NEED TO MEET" Sam yelled.

"Yes?" I look up at the top and notice a guy with a man bun I presume that's Corey. "Who's that?" He asked "just come down you can meet her then" Colby said "ok"

A few seconds later he's down. "Hey" I spoke shyly "hello there what's your name" he asked. "G-Grace" I smiled "Corey this is your niece" (A/n: I know this isn't how it works but oh well) "ohh you adopted her and this is the awesome surprise?" Sam and Colby nodded.

"Well I'm uncle Corey them" Corey smiled "nice to meet you uncle" I smiled less shyly.

"Where's the other two? And is Devyn home?" Sam asked "uhhh the boys are up stars and Devyn is home" "ok DEVYN, JAKE, AARON GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE" Colby yelled "Colby not near Grace" Sam Scolded.

There is now doors opening from up stairs. People start to come down. "Ye- who's this pumpkin?" The girl said, she's very pretty. "This is your 15 year old niece Grace" both Sam and Colby said in unison.

"Awww it's lovely to meet you I'm your aunt Devyn" she smiled giving me a hug. "Hey what" The guy with pink and blue hair said as him and a other guy came down.

"Who's this" A tall guy said from behind the guy with dyed hair. "This is your niece Grave she's 15" Sam said. "Never thought you would adopt but hi night to meet you I'm  uncle Jake" he smiled showing his dimples with his hand out.

"I'm Uncle Aaron" he said also shaking my hand. "It's nice to meet y'all" I smiled "well pumpkin it's our pleasure, you haven't met everyone yet" she said as she patted me on the head. "Oh?" I said

So there's more people? How big can all this get, don't get me wrong I'm exited not to mention I'm nervous there a YouTube family, do they know about my knife? And other things or do I have to tell them.

I hope they've already been told but knowing sister Stacy she hasn't.

I wonder if it's going to be easy having YouTube parents. I mean I know other family's can do it my question is, is it as easy as if seems.

Or would other things happen and they'll have to stop to keep me safe, what will happen on this crazy exiting experience?