✨2✨Colby✨

I've been thinking, I really want to adopt, since Sam and I can't actually have one of our own why not get a child or a teen, a life they never ever thought they would have.

I go to the kitchen where Sam was and put my arms around his waist. "Hey baby" I said muffled because my face was berried in his neck. "Yeah" he chuckled.

"I uhh, I have a question" I said nervously, I un berried my face from his neck. "Sure ask a way" he said as he turned around to face me.

"I uhhh, I want to a-adopt" I said looking down at my fit moving them slightly. "Awee of course so do I" he smiled as I looked up.

"Really!?" I said "yeah! We've been together for 5 years so I think it's the right thing" Sam Said smiling "have you looked at a orphanage?" He asked, "yeah I have about 10 minutes from here and I read that it was adoption day today" I said getting out my phone and looking at the web site.

"Ok eat your breakfast and we'll go" he smiled giving me the plate of food. I ate my food quite quick.

"Sammy" I spoke "yeah Colbs " he looked up from his phone. "Would be name the kid we adopt like the last name?" I asked "yeah if you want who's name wou-"I cut him of "Brock" "ok that settled that" he chuckled.

I got up and washed my plate up, drying it and putting it away. "Come on Sammy we need to get ready" I said as I pulled him running up the stairs.

"And where are you two going?" Corey our roommate asked. "Surprise" Sam said. "Oh god alright" Corey chucked

Sam and I live in a house of six people including Sam and I, Devyn is the only girl, she loves makeup and Corey she loves to party.

Corey; he loves to dance also loves Devyn he hates ghosts and the shadow man

Jake; quite childish has ADHD he's no smart-ass he's quite stupid at times but it's Jake was can we expect.

And we have two dog here, I hope the kids Sam and I adopt likes dogs a girl named Nave (p.s i don't know how you spell her name so if I did it wrong please pop a comment) and a Boy called buddy, buddy is small and Nave is big.

I put a black top of flowing a black leather jacket, black ripped jeans and my classic rings Sam always complains there cold. I put my shoes on and grab my phone "COME ON CO- oh your there, let's go" "you don't need to yell for me" I kiss him on the cheek and we leave.

To adopt a child, here we god.