✨3✨

We all got into a line going in hight order, me being the almost the shortest, I'm 4'11 the tallest person in this orphanage being 6'9!

How can someone be that tall he always complies of banging his head, all I hear is a "ARUGH FUCKER" he always gets disciplined for swearing, and then after there is always swears after.

"Alright the wanting to be parents are coming in" she used her sick grin.

Every child apart from me screaming as two men come through, I'm assuming there the "famous" people the girl next to me screams to the top of her lungs making her squeal.

I look at her and I say "shut up you nearly made me deaf" I scold.

She looks at me and rolls her eyes scoffing. I roll my eyes in return. What was so special about them?

Everyone calmed down as all the soon to be parents look at each of us smiling, I smiled back to show kindness.

"Right Grace you go first to miss Jenny and James" I crossed my arms and walked to them.

"Hey there love, I'm Jenny and this is my boyfriend James, and you're name is Grace" she said as her hand held out to me as we enter the office.

"Nice n-name, and yes I'm Grace" I tried to master a smile, I did. The parents smile back.

"What's your favourite colure?" Jenny asked.
"Red" I mumbled not caring enough about it.
"What do you like to do?" James asked.
"Drumming and reading" I mumbled again.

In the dorms I would always tap making a steady beat, I would use pencils or pens, I used my pillow as a base drum and using the table beside me as a medium Tom.

The other girls would always be pissed because of the noise if you looked on the table there's many dents.

"Ok" they said simply "time is unfortunately over" sister Stacy "sadly" pouted.

I exit out of the office getting back to the line, the last parents I would be interviewed by are the "famous" couple.

"Right last rotation, Grace to Sam and Colby you go" I go over to them following them to the office again.

"Hey there, what's your name?" I smile at them with mo hesitation. "I'm Grace, yours" I say politely.

"I'm Colby and this is sam" Colby pointed. I definitely recognise their voices some of the girls would watch them on you tube. "What do you like to do grace?" Sam asked

"I- I love to D-drum and Reading books I love the crime ones always wanting to know what happens to the main character seeing if they survive or die" I could see sister Stacy roll her eyes in the corner of my eye.

"Ooo interesting" Colby says lifting his hand to his chin stroking it looking to the ceiling. I giggle slightly.

"Hobbies?" Colby asked. "Drumming a-and reading, I hope to explore and hoping that to be a hobbit" I smile reminiscing about what that must be like.

"Important question, what's better White or Blue?" Sam asked out of the blue.

"Blue, it's a colure and White isn't" "see even Grace agrees" Sam said making me laugh.

"Whatever" Colby said flipping his invisible long hair sassily making me laugh more.

I catch sister Stacy smile at me chuckling, I don't know if it was her bing happy for me or the complete opinion regardless I'm happy.

"Times up" she said abruptly. I leave in a pout. I exit the room joining with the other orphans.

"Parents may I please have you in the office?" She said and they all go in probably discussing who they want to adopt.

After what felt like for ever they come out, Sister Stacy with a clip board in hand.

Right children that are being adopted are...