✨20✨

Grace's pov

Papa Colby called a family meeting, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. It's probably just about Uncle Corey and how we're going to save him.

I never thought I would be right here in my room getting ready to start a plan for someone that's missing.

Hell, We don't even know where he's being held maybe I could ask Shawn, see if he knows anything else.

This all sounds ridiculous, first I get trained for something, next I get thrown into an orphanage for 10 years now I'm here. Putting a plan together to save my uncle!

My one uncle of many, uncle Jake uncle Aaron. I know for a fact they aren't blood related, nothing looks similar nor personality are the same.

I suppose if you are blood related your personality is different I don't really know how it works.

We all sat down Cherish  and I sat on the couch next to Sam and Colby beside Sam was Auntie Tara and she had Jake on the opposite side.

Next to Colby was Auntie Kat and next to her Uncle Aaron. Buddy same running up to uncle Aaron. He's so cute a little blond puppy. Always exited by the looks of things.

I wonder where navi is. Devyn was sat on a bean bag of love sack Uncle Corey used to call it, sometimes for a joke we would call uncle Corey Auntie.

Papa Colby told me that they had another roommate; they called him Uncle Elton, it was always a joke they were together.

Elton would always prank them, they called it "the trap house prank war." they would post the pranks on YouTube and say #teamcorey or something they would always say "like the video" because that will determine who won.

Who ever did win would go to Hawaii and the losers have to pay for the flight and anything they want / need.

Elton won but he never did get that trip to Hawaii. He had a dog called Circa a white husky.

One of the Pranks father Sam and papa Colby died her bright pink! It resulted in Colby painting father Sam's room pink. It still is to this day, but only one wall, father Sam and papa Colby sleep in Sam's room because papa Colby's is to small for the pair.

"Where's navi?" I asked Devyn. "She's in Corey and i's room on the bed on Corey's side, she knows he's not ok, she won't leave that spot."

Devyn said as she looked down and bit her lip.

"Right, we need a plan to get Corey back." Colby said. "We don't even know where he is." Devyn said and looked up she has puffy red eyes from crying so much.

"Basement warehouse, where it all began" I heated in my ear, I grasped at the sudden voice.

"You ok?" Sam asked. "Shawn just said; basement warehouse and where it all began. I-I think I know where C-Corey is." I said

"Who Corey and what happened?" Cherish asked. "Our uncle, Corey, he went missing." I said

"Oh." Was all she said after. "Where do you think he is?" Auntie Devyn asked eagerly. "So, if it's where it all began. I-I think it's where my p-parents trained me, I'm the ware house."

I stuttered. "Where's that?" Auntie Tara asked. "Not far for, the orphanage, about 5-10 minutes away." I said holding my hands tightly together.

"And when we get there what will we do?" Father Sam asked. "I have a plan you just have to trust me." I said huffing out a breath.

"What's your plan?" Uncle Jake asked. "I go in wearing all black showing off my tattoo, I wear shades. I ask for Corey then get out." I said looking around.

"What! No your crazy your not doing that!" Devyn said. "We don't know them!" She said shortly after.

"I could do it for Grace." Katrina piped up. "What's your tattoo?" She asked. "It has the letter and it's 'wrath' it's on my left arm on the inside." I said.

"I have one to." Cherish butted in. "Really, what is it?" I asked as I looked at her "ummm it 'lust'" she said I looked over at Sam and Colby shocked.

I learnt was it meant from one of the orphans, in a class I don't remember what class though. It means; strong sexual desire. Sounds... revolting.

"What?" She said innocently. "N-nothing don't worry." I said. "Do you own anything black Kat?" I asked "yeah, I have a leather body suit that's sleeveless."

"So, are we ready, when are we doing this?" Jake asked. "Tomorrow, evening, the person that kidnapped Corey's kidnapped might not be there."

Colby said. "Cherish your not going, Grace can you write a. blue print of the place to Kat knows where she's going?" Sam asked. I nodded "of course." I smiled.

"Why can't I go?" Cherish pouted. "Your not like sissy, she's big." Colby said scrunching his nose at her.

"I am big, I a big girl." She giggled stretching so she would become taller. "Alright." I said then ruffled her hair.

"I like being a girl. I feel like my self." She grinned we all smiled at her back.

I honestly love her, I definitely think she's my biological sibling, we look alike plus, she has a tattoo, a pretty suspicious one if you ask me.

A/n a longer chapter checkkkkk, do you like this length, if so let me know and I'll do more like this almost over 900 words!