✨29✨

Hey y'all quick authors note before this chapter!
I want to say a quick thank you for reaching over 2k views! Like oh my gosh! Thank you. Thank you also that's you for over 50 votes!
Thank you for also helping me / US for reaching 14 followers!! You guys mean so much to me, and thank you to the two people that have encouraged me to update more. If you do comment I'll reply.
I love reading and talking to you guys it makes my day, anyway let's get to the chapter!!

Grace's pov

A week has gone by since I got my leg amputated, it startled the living day light to Cherish. I told her that; "sometimes when something really really bad happens to someone this can happen, but I get a cool robot leg." She thought it was really cool and bounced up and down.

Today father Sam and I are going to see my physiotherapist David about getting my prosthetic leg . Am I scared? Yeah I'm not gonna lie I am a little.

My leg does ache every now and then but I have to get used to it, nurse Violet said before we left; "it will still hurt for a while but the pain will eventually settle down with time, it will feel like cramps at time and also scratching." Right now it feels like craps mixed with pins and needles.

I have to have my leg bandage most of the time but when I'm just sitting down and not out I can have nothing on it to let the stitches melt and for the cut scab over, it's already starting to scab over. Talk about relief.

Papa Colby is currently filming with Auntie Tara and Uncle Jake, their doing a one direction quiz thing. I have no ide who one direction is. Is it like a cringy boy band or a random artist?

"Grace you ready? Can I come in?" Father Sam asked from the other side of my bedroom door. "Yeah!" I said as he came in. "Where are your crutches." I pointed to behind the door. "How...why...Grace." He said frantically looking at me and back at the couches. "What?" I said. "How did you get to your bed?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I hopped." "Huh, use your crouches in future, I don't want your to fall and possibly break your neck." He said. Father and papa have become really and I mean REALLY protective. I'm like a toddler walking for the first ti- wait.

I technically am since I can't walk. GOD DANGIT. "Can you text Colby saying we're out so he doesn't come home and worry?" I gave him a look as if to say "why?" "Because Corey, Jake, Cherish and Devyn are out." He said. Ohhhh yeah I forgot. "Ok." I sighed.

I grabbed my phone from be side me.

Hay papa Father and me are going out to get my phrostetics fited 
So if you come home and wunder were we are
That will be were

I typed he replyied shortly after.

Alright sweet, see you soon x

"He replied, I can't read it though." I said. "Here let me help right the first word, break it up." He came over and sat on my right side. I looked up at him confused.

"So al-right what do you think that says?" He asked I still looked at him puzzled. "How about this?" He put his fingers a over the screen making the letters next to A and L not visible.

"What's that?" He asked. "Al?" I said he nodded "correct." He then moved his hand so I could see the other half. "Now what?" He said. "Right." I said. "Great what does it say now?" He said moving his hand from the phone. "Al-right?" I said with a questioning tone. "YES! Alright!" He clapped.

"Next word?" I looked at it and said. "Sweet." I said he nodded "right what does the rest say?" He asked. "See you soon." I said he smiled brightly. "Yeah!" he slightly yelled.

"I did it!" I screeched. He gave me a high-five. lLets get you to that appointment." He got up and got my crouches handing them to me.

I put them under my arm pits and went off. I somehow managed to go down the stairs.

Father Sam grabbed his keys and we set off to my appointment. Father Sam parked up the car and we headed inside.

"Hello how may I help you today." The receptionist asked. "Got an appointment for Grace Brock." Father Sam said. "And what's your name sir?" She asked. "Samuel Golbach." He spoke.

"Great take a seat you're seeing physiatrist Dave." she said "great thank you." We went and sat down on one of the chairs.

It felt like forever we were sitting. It felt like I was being stared at. A baby was just staring at my leg with a ton of wonder in the bright ass blue eyes. I always wondered what baby's think. Could all they think about is coca Mellon, Bluey? A monkey with a tambourine.

NO! Maybe cats and dogs or- my thoughts got interrupted before I assume to be Dave coming through. "Grace Brock?" He asked looking through his checklist. Father Sam and I got up and walked, well hobbled for me to his office.

"So Grace your here today with a amputated right leg caused by you falling onto a knife that made it very infected?" I
He said as he looked at his computer.

Did father and papa come up with that? God that's not believable, let me guess papa came up with that? Wait no actually it sounds like a uncle Jake thing to say. "Yes." I said as I looked at father Sam weirdly he mouthed.

"I'll tell you later." He winked I nodded.

"Let's have a look, so we have a cool looking leg for you." He smiled turning to me. I nodded. "I'll go grab it, sit tight."

I did pick the pattern it of corse has a music pattern. It's filled and I mean filed with rainbow music notes basically the same as my mask.

David bright two out and my mouth dropped. "You like them?" He asked. I could see fathers face just as wide as mine. "YES! Bur why two?" I asked. "Well one's fro running and the other is just for walking." I smiled and nodded. "Do you wanna put one on?" He asked I nodded rapidly.

"Alright, let's do the walking one." he said. He came over and put covers over covers on my little nub, haha nub.

He then strapped the leg on. "It will take a while to get used to it will hurt but; Dad if it's hurting her to much give her some pain medication." He smiled and father nodded. "You wanna stand Grace." Father asked I nodded. "He came to the front of me and helped me up by my hands.

"It's wired." I giggled. "It'll be like that for a while." David chuckled.

He stayed for a little while with my walking with it on. I wasn't lying when I said it felt wired, it didn't hurt it was just really wired. We eventually got home.

I'm exhausted.

A/n I have nothing against 1D I had a phase to. Harry 😘Ly babes this is also my longest chapter!
Never again 🤣🤣 let me know if you like this length and STILL a huge THANK YOUUUUUU!!!

Amount of words used: 1259