✨22✨

Grace's pov

We followed Jason into his office, it had a big sign on top of the door that said 'principle' bit much I think.

We got into the office and it had book cases all the way around and his desk in the middle, he had books and pens and pencils.

In front of his desk he had three chairs. "Go ahead sit down." He said pointing to the chairs.

I sat in the middle and papa Colby and father Sam sat next to me. "So, I'm assuming your Grace?" He said pointing to me.

He had brown hair to the side and he was wearing a black blazer, red tie and a crystal white shirt.

"That's m-me." I stuttered making a small smile. "So, Sam and Cole adopted you, right." He asked. "Yeah." I said back.

He got out some papers and wrote notes down. "What are your interests?" He asked making my smiled grow.

"Well, I love music I play guitar and Drums, it calms me down so much. It makes me relax, it FORCES me to relax. It's strange how music can do that, don't you think?" I rambled.

"Haha, yeah." Jason said. "So you will call me principle Jones." He said "your parents will just call me Jason." He smiled.

"Wait so your name is Jason Jones?" I questioned. "Indeed." He smiled again. "Right I'll get someone to show your three around." He said something into the speaker I didn't really pay attention.

I was mainly paying my attention to a cup he has. "What's that?" I asked pointing to it. "Ah, it's a old Cup that I won when I was your age, it was for art." He said proudly.

The door opened reviling a girl with raven hair. "There your are, Veronica, Grace, Grace, Veronica." Principle Jones said. "Hi, I'll be showing your around Grace, I'm Veronica lodge." She said kindly.

"I'm Grace Brock." I smiled. "It's nice to meet you." She smiled "what are your parents name?" She asked "umm, Samuel and Cole." I said pointing to them. "Nice to meet you both too." She smiled.

"You to." "Alright let's go, thank you principle Jones." She said. We went off this Veronica down the halls and she pointed out each class room, their surprisingly big

"And this is the cafeteria, we have lunch here." She said and called her hands together once. She waved to someone I flowed to where she was looking at it was a girl with brown hair and purple streaks.

I furrowed my eyes at the girl. "Who's that?" I asked. "Oh, that's Atmosphere, one of my friends I have to." She smiled looking at me.

Who are they?
what's it like having friends?
Are they close?
What are their names?

So many questions filled my head, k really don't know what it's like to have friends even Close ones!

"Who are they?" I asked "well...you, if you want and Atmosphere." My smile grew wider.

"Yes! I mean yeah sure I would like to be your friend." I said he chucked. "Hey, Apna!" Veronica yelled making me flinch. Luckily she didn't notice.

Veronica did a come here movement with her hands and Atmosphere came over. "Yeah wha- who's this, she looks hot." She said looking at me up and down.

"A newbie, she's out friend." Veronica said looking proud. "Hey, nice to meet you I'm Atmosphere, and your are?" she asked putting her hand out for me to take.

"I'm Grace...Grave Brock." I said shaking her hand. "Oh my gosh! No way." She screeched.

"What?" I questioned. "Your Sam and Colbys daughter? Right? They said on Instagram that they have a daughter!" She said. "Um, well...yeah I am." I gave a small smile.

For some reason I felt really safe around them. Veronica had brown hazel eyes and Atmosphere has Grass green eyes, they are stunning.

"I'm a HUGE fan of your dads, their such a cute couple, Solby for life." She said. "Solby?" I questioned. "Oh, it's their ship name." She smiled.

"Hey ladies, we should probably get going." Veronica said. "Yeah ok, Atmosphere you coming?" I asked. "Duh! Can I meet your parents?" She asked.

"Of corse you can." I smiled. We went back to principal Jones's room and Father Sam and Papa Colby were still talking to him.

"Ah there you are who's that?" Papa Colby asked as we opened the door. "Oh, this is Atmosphere, these two girls are my friends." I smiled.

Both Papa Colby and Father Sams smiles were wide, as if they were...Proud? "We're so proud of you! Let's go home and talk about everything, yeah?" Papa Colby suggested.

"Yeah but first Atmosphere really wants to meet you both shes a huge fan." I said gesturing to Apna. "Hey, I'm a huge fan. Please can I have a photo?" She asked looking at my parents before looking at Principle Jones and he nodded.

"Of corse." Father Sam said.

They took the photo and I said my goodbyes to Atmosphere, Veronica and principle Jones.

We drove home, so...time for shit to hit the fan.

It Will be Ok...right? No bad thoughTs are aloud because we'll be ok.