✨25✨

Katrina's pov

Grace and I went separate ways I went to a couple of doors I walked up to them and opened them. It was a dark room, I grabbed my phone and turned on the flash light on.

In the middle there was someone on a chair. "Hello?" I said. "Help." He said it sounded familiar but it was very raspy.

"Corey?" I said. "K-Kat help." He said after. "Don't worry I will." I got Graces knife and undid the rope that was behind him on his hands and the ones on his ankles.

He looks rough his nose looked broken his man bun was cut off and his hair was greasy. He had blood all over him. Two black eyes. "What did they do to you?" I gasped.

"T-they threatened to kill me if I didn't say where Grace was, or if I knew her. Of course I-I didn't say a-anything." He said.

"Why do they want her?" I asked. "I'm not sure but her and cherish could be in trouble. BIG trouble." He huffed out

I froze "what trouble?" I asked with my face scrunched in confusion. "I think their g-gonna try and get them back and use t-them." He said.

"We need to get out of here. Grace should meet us there where we came in from." I helped Corey up and he grunted in pain. I can't believe this is happening.

Why did they want Grace so bad, let alone Cherish as well.

May question rushed through my mind as I walked Corey to the basement door. I opened it and led him through. There wasn't many people as I thought.

We got to the door Grace and I was at before we went out separate places. She wasn't there, we exited the building and the alarm went of. Fuck

"You good to run?" "W-where's Gracy you need to get her out." He said I nodded.

"Sam's car is just over there next to that building get in his car and tell him what happened, I'll be as quick as I can be." I went back into the building there was people rushing everywhere.

Now shits about to go down.

There was a office door and a woman was inside talking to someone, not nice more horrible.

I got to the door and listen more. "My little lala." She said "awww." She tuted "that must be Grace, but no one's talking back." I stand up from crouching and I enter the room.

I look to the left and see race tied up on the table leg passed out with a cut on her forehead.

I look in front of me to see a woman look to be in her thirty's or forty's. "What do you want." She spat.

"That little girl you have there." I said pointing to Grace with a stern expression. "And why would I just give her to you?" She questioned. "Because her parents are won-."

She cut me off. "Parents? I'm her mother." She chuckled. "She's told us on what she went through when she was here, she isn't going through that again." I said

"Nor is Cher- Carter, they are just kids." I said. "Aw to bad, you see what's your name?" "Liza." I said trying to keep my identity from this woman.

"You see Liza she's my child, I can do what I please." She said with a devilish grin. "Not to Grace or Carter." I huffed.

I walked over to Grace and untied her. "Grace please wake up your mother is bat shit crazy." I said in her ear. I saw her twitch.

"You know, Grace can kill, she's not scared of anything. I can make her turn on you and she could kill you and her adoptive parents." She smiled almost proudly which made a shiver go down my spine.

"Yeah? Well she's not going to be your little killing machine." I said stern. I saw Grace stand up from the corner of my eye she had a different knife at hand.

"I'm going mom, I'm not coming back. Nor is Carter we have parents that actually love us let's go, Liza." She said and we walked out of the office and out the door seeing Sam's  car in front.

"Come on we gotta go we have people on our tail." He yelled.