✨7✨

We got down stairs and I saw a blue haired girl and a short one. They were so pretty just like auntie Devyn.

"Oh my gosh is this her!?" The short one asked. "Yeah, This Is grace Brock our 15 year old Daughter" Colby said and put a arm around my shoulders.

"Lovely to meet you, I'm auntie Tara!" She squealed. "I'm auntie Karina, Auntie Kat for short, we also go this phone for your Father already set it up for ya" She said.

I'm assuming she knew I already called them father and papa. "Thank you! It's nice meeting you both" she came over and tried to give me a hug but I stood back.

"Oh, I guess your not a huggy person" they both smiled, I shoot my head no. "Don't worry. You'll get out of that pretty quick we're big huggers" auntie Devyn said I just nodded my head and smiled.

I can't do hugs from woman, since I got abused by one i hate woman contact it probably sounds really silly and childish, but I do it's my fear I got from that place. I'm glade to be out.

But would I get a best friend here, will i be excepted or will I not because of my strange fear of woman.

I don't know

I'm hopeful.

"We already have you numbers Pumpkin" Devyn said and Papa Colby took his arm off my shoulder. "Th-thank you" I started to tear up as Devyn got closer.

"We're so glad Sam and Colby chose you" she did a sudden hand movement causing me to flinch. Everyone looked confused at my sudden look of discomfort.

"You ok?" Colby asked. I looked up him I think he noticed I wasn't because his face went soft.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" He asked "you can talk to us" Sam walked over next to Colby "girls give us a minuet?"

The girls nodded and walked to the other room.

"What's up?" "I-I" I stuttered. "It's ok take your time focus of your words your ok" Sam cooed both and and Colby hugged me.

"Talk to us." Colby said I took a deep breath and said; "a-at the orphanage I-I g-got abused b-by Stacy and, I have a fear of it happening a-again and I have a f-fear of woman" I soon spoke.

"Aww it's okay, you don't need to be scared of them, their very kind just like us" They both hugged me swaying me Side to side. "Do you want to go back in with them?" I nodded

I hate how weak this made me look, I feel stupid for this, being scared of the girls is not what I want at all, what if I go to a public school and I'm scared of everyone there but not guys.

Will I ever get over this fear?

All three of us go back with the girls. "Hey pumpkin you alright now?" Auntie Devyn asked as I nodded.

"Good" she smiled

We sat down and watched a few moves. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a long day.