✨19✨

Colby's pov

We got to the car and got in. "So cherish, how come you don't like Carter?" Sam asked. "It feels good to be chwish I feel me." She smiled. "So you rather cherish then Carter?" I asked.

"Hmmmmm yup!" She squealed. "Well, Cherish you are now Cherish Golbach." Sam smiled glassing at the Back, then back to the front.

"So we have your sisters and we have roommates, for now you'll have to sleep with Grace, but we'll get something sorted. "I've heard of gwace she would all ways get into twouble by sister stawcy, Gracey would always yell bitch at her."

Cherish said looking out the window, she should probably be in a car seat considering how small she is.

"Language cherish, no swearing. Did you ever get told of by Sister Stacy?" I looked round to her and her face dropped.

"Y-yes s-she hates all of us." She said tearing up. "Awww don't cry, your safe now, you or Grace don't have to worry about sister Stacy." I cooed

We got to the house and I did the code to the gate while Sam drove in. Sam got out the car and opened Cherishes side. "Wha- it so big. I loves it." She smiled.

"C'mon let's go meet everyone." I take her left hand and Sam takes the other.

She's adorable. Her short pitch black hair he button nose like Grace's, her icy blue eyes, she's got to be related to Grace, they look so similar.

I wonder if she has a tattoo like Grace, and yes I've seen it.

We got up to the door and I unlocked it. "Welcome home Cherish Golbach." Sam smiled waving her hand in his.

"GRACE!" I headed Jake yell. "WHAT!" She yelled back. "DID YOU EAT MY ORIOS!"

"Oh boy." I said making Sam and Cherish giggle.

"NO YOU BIG BABY ASK UHHH, ASK NAVI!" She said. NAVI came over and Cherish hid behind Sam and I. "It's ok it's only Navi she won't bite, she'll kiss you through." I said

Cherish came from behind us as started strolling Navi instantly started attacking her with kisses.

Cherish giggled. "N-navi st-stop." She said between the giggles. "PAPA, FATHER!?" I heated Grace say as she camel running up grabbing Navi and moving her. "This is Cherish, Grace this is Cherish, Grace this is Cherish."

Sam said pointing to the pair. "Nice to meet you cherish." Grace said. "You to." She smiled. "Can we talk papa and father?" She asked. "Sure thing, if you go in there cherish there is a couch chill there we'll be back."

She nodded and went. Grace, sam and I went to the kitchen. "Is that Carter?" She asked. "Yeah, she prefers this, she's also staying with you until we can get her a room sorted." Sam said.

"Alright, do you think she could be my brother or sister?" "I mean you both look a like." Sam shrugged.

"So...would she also have a tattoo if she is?" She asked. "It's possible but she's only 5 so it's highly unlikely." "DNA test?" She asked. "I mean why not??" I shrugged

"GRACE I SWEAR YPU DID TAKE MY ORIOS, WHY WOULD NAVI!!" Jake yelled from up stairs. Sam and I look at Grace with a stern expression. "What?"

"Did you Sam asked." "Yeah." Grace said shuffling her feet. "Why." I asked. "Be-because I was hungry. Pleasedon'thitme" she said the last sentence fast we aren't.

"CHERISH!" Sam called. She came running in. "Hi." She said sweetly.

"GRACE, I WILL SERIOUSLY." Jake said stomping down stairs and where we are. "shit." I heard Grace said before running to her room. "LANGUAGE GRACE!" Sam ye
Yelled making Cherish flinch.

"Who's this?" Jake asked looking at Cherish. "Jake Cherish, Cherish Jake." "Wellcome, I'm Jake Weber your uncle. I'm childish also don't eat my orios like GRACE did." He said putting his hand out for her to shake.

"I-I'm Cherish, C-Cherish G-Golbach. I 5 I don't wike orios they yucky." She said shaking his hand. "Well we'll get alone just great." He said patting her on the head. She giggled.

Jake ran off to who I presume is Grace's room. I thought it was funny how Grace and Jake got on.

"You'll meet another roommates when their back." I said. "Who are the overs?" She asked sweetly.

"Aaron and Corey." Their out." I lied.

We need a plan now we have Grace AND Cherish we need a family meeting. Uncles and Aunties involved; Devyn, Katrina, Jake and Aaron. I know Brennans coming over soon.

Maybe he can help?

Poor auntie Corey

A/n: thank y'all so much for 1k views I really hope you enjoying it so far, this means a lot.💞🖤