✨23✨

Grace's pov

We finally arrived back to the house and we got out of Fathers Sams car and went inside.

"Right, you ready kiddo?" Papa Colby asked. "As ready as I'll ever be." I shrugged. I went to the main room of the house and spotted auntie Kat sitting crossed legged on the couch.

"Hey auntie Kat, you ready?" I asked. She looked up from her phone and looked at me. "Yeah, I've got my suit on." she said as I nodded. "Here just in cause someone bother you." I said handing her my foldable knife.

"Where will you be?" She asked. "Hiding in the building." I said. "Won't you need your knife." I paused.

"No, I know every weak spot of the body, if I get into trouble I'll do that." I said. "Here's a blue print around the place, I drew it out last night, Shawn helped me." I said handing her a pice of paper.

"Thanks." She said. I went up to my room to get ready before I got stoped by Cherish. "Hey, what's up?" I asked her. "What are you doing?" She questioned with a puzzled face.

"To get ready." "Oh otay." She shrugged and went to her room. I sighed and entered the closed door.

I looked In my closet and luckily I found a black leather body suit, I don't remember having one. "Hey? Auntie Kat?" I yelled. I heard her coming up the stairs. "Yes, love?"

"I don't remember owning this did you by any chance?" I asked holding up the suit.

"Yeah I also got you other things, before you and your dads went out. I asked Colby what size your were in everything and I gave your stuff a shape up, more your age. No more ragged old patched up dresses." I couldn't say anything, like my words flew away like a firefly looking for light.

Instead of gathering words I just hug her. "Your welcome, your squishing m-me" she giggled. "Oh, sorry, just...thank you so much!" I smiled. "No problem, go on get changed."

She patted my head and I went to the bathroom to get changed. I looked in the mirror and looked at my self in awe. The suit hugged my curves, I almost didn't look 15 if it hadn't of been for my puffy jet black hair, in half up half down space buns.

I got out of the bathroom and down stairs. "Right, you two ready?" Father Sam asked. Both Auntie Kat and I nodded saying "ready." Father Sam nodded after us.

Papa Colby came over to us at the front door."Please be careful, both of you. Come back in one piece, I love you, both of you." Colby said before kissing my forehead. "We will I promise Papa. We will be a-ok" I said with a small smile.

To be completely honest I'm not sure we will be, who knows who's in that shitty place.

Father sam, Auntie Kat and I got into Father Sams car and I said the directions. After what felt like 2 hours we made it.

It turned out to look way more old then I remember. It was a old run down rusty wear-house the roof was almost falling apart. Moss scattered everywhere, it was a place that looked straight out of...what's that game called...ugh Uncle Aaron talks about it all the time.

The...the last of us yeah that's what it is. I don't know what it is but it sounds intriguing. Anyway. "Be careful this looks really sketchy." Father Sam said. "Father we'll be fine I know this place like the back of my hand."

...Which isn't well but he doesn't know that.

"Yeah, we'll be back I promise, I'll keep an eye on her." Auntie Kat reassured him. "Park a mile away next to the tall building over there." I said pointing to a huge building.

"As soon as we get him we'll go where you are." I instructed. Father Sam nodded.

"Alright go before they spot you." Auntie Kat said. Sam drove off. "And then there were two." I sighed. "Then there were two." Auntie Kat repeated.

Ok...now the nerves are settling in. We got to a door that was the front of the building we got in which was easy. There was a lot of talking and bashing, crashing goin' around.

"Right good luck." I said to auntie Katrina. "You two, love. Be careful" she said.

And just like that there's was one. Was small little 15 year old, no weapon, no Adult just Grace Brock. No older then 10.

A/n how are you liking it so far? Are you a fan of the last of us? Also maybe if you guys do I will make a last of us book / fanfic.

Also I know Aaron has probably never played the game but abandoned places remind me of the last of us, I've also kinda made Graces humour more like Ellie, apart from the trauma and PTSD part.

Her and Cherishes characters will build, trust the process. This will probably be a one book now that I'm thinking. Also next chapter 😮‍💨prepare😮‍💨