✨26✨

Grace's pov

⚠️trigger warning: self stitching⚠️

We rush to the door and I was hearing gun shots. I felt a sharp pain go through my leg, but I didn't stop running.

We all got in the Car followed by uncle Corey's grunts in pain. "Grace, your nose, head and SHIT GRACE YOUR LEG!" Auntie Kat screeched.

"I'm fine don't worry about me, focus on uncle Corey, father, go as fast as you can their going to follow us." I said sternly. "you got it kiddo." He said as he started speeding down the road.

We soon got home and father Sam and Auntie Kat got Uncle Corey out of the car. I hobbled to the front and father Sam tossed me the keys. I unlocked the door and hobbled it almost falling.

Papa Colby came running to us. "You four ok? GRACE!" He yelled kneeling down next to me. "I'm fine I can patch myself up, help Uncle Corey he's got a lot worse going on." I said.

"You sure your ok?" He asked. "Papa I'm fine, please just tend to Uncle. He's wounded pretty bad." I said. "Wheres the med kit?" I added.

"Kitchen second draw from the sink." He said doing hand gestures. I nodded and went to get the kit.

I got to the draw and got the kit out. I looked for wound cleaner, stitches and bandages.

I got the stuff I needed and sat down on a chair.

This is gonna suck ass

I sterilised the needle and cleaned my wound I hissed as it song leaving a unsatisfying feeling.

I learned how to give stitches when I was with my real "parents" I thought Cherish must be out because she's not here.

Even though it's late it's around 11 O'clock in the evening. I'm glade she is out.

I need to take the bullet out some how. I looked for tweezers in the kit. "Looks big enough." I said to myself

I took the bullet out. "Ugh fuck!" I screeched.

I cleaned the wound again still hissing at the pain as I banged on the top.

I put the thread through the needle and started stitching my leg. I cried in pain and I put the needle through my open wound. It was bleeding pretty bad by this time.

I cleaned it up again and I heard foot steps coming down. "Shit Jesus Gracy, what the fuck are you doing!?" It was papa Colby.

"Stitches?" I said I wrapped my leg with the bandages making sure it's not to tight. "Why!?" He slightly yelled making me flinch.

"Because I needed to I learned how to do it with my so called "parents" I had before my actual ones I love, you guys." I smiled. It made him smile for a quick second.

"Let me clean this stuff up then get you to bed." He said coming over collecting trash and putting it in the bin.

He then picked up the un opened things and put them back in the kit and put in away back in the draw.

"Come here." He said the picked me up bridle style. He took me up and put me on my bed. He grabbed me some pj's and left the room so I could change.

I did so and said "done!" He came back in and sat next to my bed.

"I'm glade your all ok, it scared me with your leg. Are you sure your leg will be ok?" He said causally.

"Papa, I'm fine." I smiled. "Ok, I'll see you tomorrow then little one." He said brushing the hair from my face and kissing me on the fore head." I'll get Sam in here to say goodnight.

I nodded and he left the room.

The truth it, I have no idea if my leg will be ok, sure I know how to stitch, but it doesn't mean that I did it well.

Sam came in my room and came over to me.

"Hey kiddo, how you feeling?" He asked massaging my hands. "I'm feeling okk you? How uncle Corey. How's Auntie Kat?" I asked causally. "Their ok, so am I, you get some rest."

He chuckled kissing my head. "You have school Monday so two days away." He smiled. I nodded.

"Ok, goodnight father." I said. "Goodnight sunshine." He said before tuning my light off and out of the room closing the door behind him.