Boyfriend (slight NSFW)

During filming, everything was up in the air. Gwendoline was refusing to listen to you and refusing to co-operate with me.

This slowed the filming process down a lot and David and Dan weren't happy. One day,I was done.

"Just because you don't like me or don't like me being your boss doesn't mean you can be an entitled brat. You are paid to act and paid to follow my directions! Just because you don't like someone, doesn't mean you can be difficult, your delaying everything. It's either this or you are fired!" I shout, scaring her.

She nods timidly and leaves.

She was still refusing to have any sort of contact but listened to my directions. Nikolaj was still close with me and would come annoy me while working.

"Nik, I have to get this scene done!" I laughed as he stood right in front of me.

"And you can." He grins, making me sigh.

"Actually one thing you can do is go knock some sense into Christie over there, she's being annoying."

He nods and I watch him talk with her. Her face starts to turn a bright shade of red and I couldn't tell if it was embarrassment or anger.

He leaves laughing and walks back over to me.

"What did you say?" I sigh, looking at the smirk on his face.

"Just that everyone likes you more than her because she's mean and that they want to fire her." He laughs

I slapped him on the arm, but not without laughing too.

"You can get in trouble for that Nik! But thanks. And get back to work!"

He leaves laughing and I continue with filming. The day was long and tiring but after weeks of struggling, Gwendoline was finally listening and co-operating.

Once the day was over, I was walking to my car with Alex, preparing myself for dinner with my father and I saw Gwendoline with who I guessed was her boyfriend, I couldn't see his face and that annoyed me more, because I swore I recognised him.

It made my blood boil seeing her so happy with him. I didn't know why, my feelings had disappeared.

Alex handed me something to eat as i was cranky and also knowing I was going to do something stupid otherwise. I thanked her and we both got in the car.

I went to my hotel and changed before we left to go for dinner. We pulled up to this fancy restaurant and I went inside but I couldn't see my father.

"Name?" The waiter asked.

"Should be under Spielberg."

His smile fades and then he looks behind me.

"Dad!" I say excitedly hugging him.

"Hey sweetie, and cheer up, I don't bite!" He smiles at the waiter and he seems relieved.

We got taken to our table and we started talking. For once, it wasn't a business dinner. Just a daughter and her father talking. It felt nice, to feel like a normal person.

Not a famous director and actress, not a rich, snobby person, an ordinary person who could just enjoy life and go out without having to worry about paparazzi and fans and doing/saying something that could ruin your whole career, even if one person heard.

"What are you going to have sweetie?" I must've zoned out when looking at the dessert options, I honestly just wanted a tub of ice cream.

"Wanna share the cheeseboard and I'll also have a latte."

"No coffee this late and sure sweetie." Your dad smiles.

Not that this usually happens, but me and him were laughing and joking, enjoying our time until I heard a familiar voice.

"Please Giles! I love this place!" I hear Gwendoline beg the person I presume I saw earlier, hoping I could get a good look at him.

"Sweetie, what happened?" My dad asks, noticing I had tensed up.

"Nothing dad, just suddenly tired." I force a smile.

The waiter comes over and takes our order before scurrying off.

I hear footsteps, recognisable footsteps and don't look.

"Oh Hello Olivia, good evening Mr Spielberg." Gwendoline says politely, a fake smile on her face.

"Good evening, Ms Christie is it?" My dad smiles offering out his hand.

"Yes sir, pleasure to meet you." They share a firm handshake.

"This is my partner, Giles Deacon, he's a fashion designer." I looked up.

"Giles?" I questioned, back in the day, he used to design all my looks.

"Olivia! So good to see you." He smiles.

"Thank you Giles, lovely to see you too. Maybe I'll see you on set?" I fake a smile, kind of hating him for stealing my girl. Well she wasn't my girl.

"Yes, well we best get going goodbye!" They both wave and leave us too it.

Once out of sight, I sigh and roll my eyes.

"What?" My dad laughs.

"So basically I got really close to Gwen and then she stopped talking to me and I got sad and it's cause she had a boyfriend and i didn't realise it was Giles at first. But anyway, she became a massive handful on set and I was constantly yelling at her and I was so tired and stressed, but you know Nikolaj, he sorted her out for me." I spilled.

"Stop falling in love with her." My dad sighs.

"What?" I choke.

"My lord Olivia, its so obvious you like her, the way you look at her, the voice you use talking about her."

"I-I d-do-dont." I stutter and blush.

The dinner luckily finished on a high note, nothing awkward about my little crush as my father called it.

Once at the hotel, I flopped down and went straight to bed.

I was walking across set when someone pulled me into a dressing room. Instantly their lips were on mine.

I moaned loudly as the person caressed my boobs and they slipped their tongue into my mouth.

"Fuck your good." I breathed out.

"I know baby." Gwendoline smirks and I realise it was her.

"What about Giles?" I gasp

"Forget about him darling, all I want is you." She growled and she reconnected our lips.

I felt her hands moving further down my body when I felt her hand slip past my waistline and into my panties. She was slowly circling my clit.

"Please Gwen!" I moaned.

Then I sat up sweating.

This woman was going to be the death of me.

1079 words

FUCK YOU GILES DEACON (I totally respect their real relationship and wish them all the best)