Good parts and bad parts ( TW+NSFW)

Taylor walked towards the door and opened it as I sat on the bed. She went back to her room and Gwen came and sat with me.

"Are– are you ok?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yeah better now. But I need to tell you something." I said, my heart rate quickening.

She nodded, urging me to carry on.

"I- I- I- I relapsed last night." I stuttered and tears started to fall.

"Oh my love!" Gwen exclaimed pulling me into her arms.

"I'm so sorry Gwen! I just felt so unloved and upset and angry and stressed and–"

She placed a soft finger over my lips.

"No need to apologise my love, you don't need to justify it either. Thank you for telling me and I love you always. I should apologise for being so needy recently, I'm just so scared to be taken away from you again."

"I love you Gwenny." I whispered through sobs.

"I love you too Olivia."

We sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes, me curled up in her arms.

"By the way," I said hesitantly," there may be a song written about us."

"What?" Gwen laughed.

"Well basically I was saying how you leaving always hurt more than anything else and how it's a different pain. So now there will be a song called 'Hits Different' and its about us."

"Taylor Swift, crafting music since 2006." She laughed.

"Yeah well, Joe has been good for her. I love him."

We stayed in the room, cuddling close on the bed, me wrapped in her arms. It all felt very comforting, warm and familiar. I hadn't been held by Gwen for a while, I'd always hold her, so it was nice for the change. She was the love of my life and I knew that I was going to spend the rest of my life chasing after her, following her around like a lost puppy.

That night, I fell asleep in her arms. Warm and happy.

I awoke when I felt Gwen move next to me, her large frame wrapped around me, pulling me close.

And that's how we stayed for the day. We rarely moved, ordered room service and cuddled.

We talked, things got a little heated, we cried, we found comfort, we laughed, everything was surrounded by joy. These were all parts of a relationship. You can't avoid the bad parts, nothing is like it is in the fairytales. But the bad parts only make the good parts better.

The next day, I dragged Gwen to New York.

"Why do we have to come all the way out here?" She groaned as the taxi took us to the penthouse.

"Because I wanted privacy. Privacy with my wife— um girlfriend."

"Did you just call me your wife?" Gwen blushed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"No, I mean, I liked it. I liked the word meaning that you were mine and I was yours and no one can rip us apart." She gives me one of her happy, soppy grins.

"You're so cute my angel. And if you want me to call you that more, I will."

"Now back to the bit about wanting Privacy?" Gwendoline smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully before pulling her close and kissing her. There was so much fire and passion in the kiss that it was definitely in my top 5, maybe top 3 even.