Meeting Cathy

Olivia's pov

After me and Gwen stopped hugging I invited her to stay and watch some movies with me. She agreed.

She was in her pyjamas already and they were really cute. I changed into mine and climbed into my bed, indicating for her to join me.

She led awkwardly on the very edge of the otherside. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into me and she just laughed.

Her head on my chest, I turned on the TV. I let her pick the movie but I didn't care, I just got to admire her. But she didn't like me, she'd been awkward all night.

When I woke up the next morning, the TV was still blaring but Gwendoline was asleep on my chest, her arms holding my waist. I laid there like that admiring her in the sun that was peaking through the window.

She started to stir and I looked away, embarrassed.

"Oh my god I fell asleep in your bed! I'm so sorry!" She gasps and I just laugh.

"It's ok Gwen, I don't mind." I smiled but soon there was a knock.at the door.

"CATHY!!" I jump up and down like a little girl when I see her at the door.

"Hey Liv, how are you?"

"I have something big to tell you but I have to tell you in a minute." I whisper before dragging her and the kids into the kitchen.

"Gwen! This is Catherine and her kids." I smiled, pointing to them.

Gwendoline immediately wrapped her arms around herself, self conscious. She was wearing shorts and a tank top and I knew she wasn't confident like that, especially around my celebrity friends.

"Hey Gwen, it's ok, Catherine isn't going to judge, I won't be surprised if she showers you in compliments, but please don't hide yourself, because you are beautiful and special." I whispered in  her ear, now standing between her legs.

She embraced me tightly and I returned the hug.

After a minute, we both untangled out arms and smiled at Cathy.

"Gwendoline, like Liv said, you are beautiful and you shouldn't hide your body." Catherine smiles, pulling Gwendoline into a hug

Gwendoline mumbles a small thank you before you start cooking breakfast. The kids go.into the garden while Catherine and Gwendoline get acquainted.

This was my crush and my other best friend and I hoped they would get on.

You handed them both a plate of scrambled eggs and salmon before putting a big pile of toast on the table.

"So Liv, you dating anyone?" Catherine smirks and I blush.

"No but I do like someone." I giggle, not looking at either of them.

"Who?" Gwendoline asks, sadness filling her voice.

"I'm not telling! Now Gwen, go shower and I'll be up to help you get ready." In reality, you just wanted to tell Cathy about your crush.

"Cathy my crush is on her!" I spill once Gwen was gone.

"Hahaha I knew it! Did you not see the new pictures of you at the mall yesterday? And the fact that you hugged her and you were standing in between your legs whispering stuff like that to her. She likes you too."

"Nope she doesn't." I shake my head.

"Her voice when you said you liked someone, the fact again you were stood in between her legs. The fact that yesterday there were no photos of you carrying any bags, only holding your wallet." She giggles.