Birthday Party

Gwendoline's pov

"No, no, no. Aphrodite herself is stood infront of me." Olivia whispers, pushing some hair out my face.

I placed my hand on her cheek, about to pull her in for a kiss when someone was yelling down the corridor.

Me and Olivia pull away instantly. We looked towards the door and saw Catherine lecturing Carys. We both giggled and walked out to meet them.

"Hey Cathy, you alright?" Olivia giggles.

"Yes, yes I am. Carys, go find your brother and tell him to come inside."

We all walked out into the foyer and it was gorgeous.

"You did all this for your 34th birthday?" I laugh

"I'm 21 what do you mean?" She teases hugging me.

I felt so safe with her.

"Olivia, I have a present for you."  I whisper anxiously and run back to the room and grab it. Running in heels isn't easy.

"Here." I pass her the small box which had a silver necklace with a heart charm on it.

I had one of the photos from the season 4 premiere printed out, before we fell out. We were hugging, both laughing. It felt a bit too much but I hoped she would like it.

"Oh Gwen! I love it!" She squeals, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Can you put it on?" She asks, Turing away from me.

She hands me the necklace and pulls her hair out of the way.

I undo the clasp and place it carefully on her neck before doing it up.

She turns back to face me.

"Thank you Gwen, I love it." She whispered against my lips. I blushed.

She then pressed a light kiss to my cheek as the doorbell went. I knew I was bright red but I was hoping the makeup I put on would hide it.

A few of the GoT cast started to arrive, Nikolaj bursting through the door.

"Gwen, you've got a little something." He laughs as he motions towards my cheeks.

I run to the bathroom and see Olivia left a lipstick stain on my cheek. I scrubbed it off and reapplied my makeup before heading back out there.

More and more people were arriving and I couldn't see Olivia or my friends so I started to panic.

Not long after, a pair of arms found their was around me.

"It's ok Gwen  enjoy yourself and maybe I'll let you join me at the bar." Olivia whispers in my ear, smirking ad she walked of seductively. Her hips swayed and the way she held herself was amazing.

Not to seem desperate, I was going to wait before joining her at the bar but I found myself talking to people, famous people.

I was talking to Jennifer Anniston and I was freaking out like FREAKING JENNIFER ANNISTON. And then ANNE HATHAWAY came up to me.

I knew Olivia knew her but I was still amazed they were just there.

I looked over to the bar and saw Olivia staring at me, probably waiting for me. It was easy to find me, I stuck out like a sore thumb.

I excused myself and made my way over, watching Olivia smile as I approach.

"Hey." She whispers, now pulling her gaze away.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Ok I think. Its all a bit overwhelming but it's nice." She sighs.

"Let's take a walk." I say, standing up and offering my hand.

"They'll notice I'm gone Gwen!" She laughs

"They won't for a few minutes, let's go." I take her hand and tug at it. She laughs and stands up, following me outside.

We walked around the garden, watching the sunset. We didnt speak a word, just walked, hand in hand. I was blushing, I could feel it, I just hoped she didn't realise.

She then stopped, pulling me to face her.

"My lord you look so beautiful out here!" She giggles, looking away.

"I don't think there's a prettier person on the planet than you." Real smooth Gwen, real smooth.

"I'll have to take your word for it!" She smiles. My god she has the cutest smile ever.

"You're so cute." I whisper and I watch her blush.

She brushed some hair out of my face and whispered," Not as cute as you Gwen."

I couldn't help myself and pushed my lips onto hers, kissing her passionately. When she didn't respond, I pulled away, watching her stare at me wide-eyed.

"I'm just going to go." I whisper and run off, not wanting her to see me cry.

"Gwen wait!" I hear her call after me but I don't listen, I weave through the crowds, ignoring everyone who asked if I was ok and ran into my room, locking both doors.

I hear her banging furiously on the door, begging me to come out but I couldn't take anymore heartbreak.

It stopped and I heard her sigh in defeat. I took of my dress and put some pyjamas on before going to sleep, wanting to forget everything.

840 words

Uh oh!

The Boss (Gwendoline Christie x oc)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara