Right?

Me and Gwen were laid in my bed, watching a film and as the sun rose, Nikolaj burst into the room.

"Why are you still here!?" He snapped.

"Because I asked her too, I'm going back to London soon and we are going to try and live with eachother again."

"You're doing what? Why!?"

"Because I love her and can't help myself." I sighed heavily, looking from Nik to Gwen, back to Nik again.

"I can't let her go Nikolaj."

"Gwendoline, i need to talk to Olivia alone. Wait outside."

Gwen looks between us before sighing and leaving the room.

Nikolaj takes a seat next to me and I immediately break down.

"It's ok."

"No it's not! I don't even know what I want to do! I'm saying I'll try and live with her but I don't know if I can! I don't even know if I can trust her. I feel like I'm leading her on and I've told her i love her about 20 times but I just don't know Nikolaj!"

I cried in his arms for a while.

"Go talk to her, make a plan and then you can fee more comfortable." He suggests and I agree. Wiping my tears, we leave the room but she wasn't there. She'd left without a trace.

Gwendoline's pov

As the door shut, I heard Olivia start to cry and I knew it was time to leave. I had hurt her, I knew that. I love her, I knew that. But I also knew she needed space and I knew I had to be the one to create the space.

I slipped out of the front door silently and went to my hotel. I fell into bed and fell asleep, tired from everything.

I woke up in pain, mentally and physically. I knew I had fucked up royally in losing Olivia, but it wasn't like i meant to. But we would never be in this mess if either I went to California with her or if I had accepted her proposal and we had settled down already.

But she still loved me, that had to count for something, right? But I could see in her eyes, the whole time I was there- she was unsure and just wanted to cry.

I knew how anxious she got, how upset she got, how scared she would be. And it was all my fault.

I decided to stay in Denmark for the full week I had planned but I didn't leave my room. I just sulked in bed and ate food.

Everything felt so lonely now. Olivia had been suddenly so hospitable when I turned up but she must've just been trying to be brave, because as soon as I was gone, she broke down.

Once back in London, I packed up all my things and moved to my flat, I felt too guilty.

Olivia's pov

After Gwen left, I didn't really know what to do. What I should do.

I loved her, I knew that. But I was hurt. But I wanted her, needed her even. But I was scared she would hurt me again. But like I said, everyone deserves a second chance. She said it was only a kiss, so how did it end up like this, it was only a kiss. IT WAS ONLY A KISS.

But I needed trust to believe her and I didn't know if she deserved it.

Nikolaj had tried to talk to her but she ignored him. Then surfaced videos of her in the airport.

Then moving.

And she didn't say anything. Was dhe done with us? She promised she would wait, right?

I stayed in Denmark with Nikolaj and Nukaaka for a month and then I flew to London.

The house now felt empty. No one was there to fill it with happiness and laughter.

Gwendoline was like the sun. Bright, shiny, full of energy, absolutely blinding if you look directly at her. She was perfect for me. She had been perfect for me.

I fiddled with my necklace, the one she'd bought me before we'd gotten together, the night of my birthday party. I'd never taken it off, the only time I would was when filming. And I continued to wear it all this time.

I opened up the charm, and looked at the second photo I had added, it was us at a Taylor Swift concert, of us kissing outside the venue.

I smiled before sitting down on the sofa. And crying, crying a lot.

After I calmed down, I grabbed my phone and opened up tiktok to distract myself. I posted on there occasionally, and much to the dismay of my publicist, I posted multiple attempts at trending dances. People loved them and I found watching myself even attempt to dance was hilarious.

I was scrolling through comments on a recent video, not so recent, about 3 weeks ago and found a few that caught my eye. Out of thousands of comments, there were about 100 asking about my necklace and if I could show it close up.

I wasn't sure. It was either ignore them and eventually more comments will pile up or admit I still love Gwen and have to say why we broke up. And I wasn't going to do that to her.

But as a few weeks past, there were more comments and people started asking over on my Instagram aswell.

The UK soon went back into lockdown for the second time and my publicist wanted me to go live, so I did.

As I spoke to everyone and answered their questions, the topic of the necklace came back up.

Finally I decided to answer.

"So everyone is asking about the necklace I wear and where to buy it, and the necklace was a birthday gift 5 years ago so I don't know where its from and there's 2 photos inside, one on each half on the charm."

More comments came in asking about who got the necklace for me and whats inside.

"The photos inside are of me and someone who I love and they bought me that. I-"

The comments all said the same thing.

Omg Gwendoline joined!!!

I froze. I forgot to block her and what was she even doing on here? Then she commented.

Gwendolineuniverse: It's ok liv, just breathe ❤️❤️❤️

I forgot how to breathe entirely. So she was still waiting. Then I made a daring move, I invited her to join me.

1082 words

Chaos is one word to describe this.