Lunch dates and baking cakes

Me and Gwen skipped hand in hand down the corridors to find Nik and Cathy waiting for us.

"You're coming?" I laugh at Cathy.

"Yeah I was invited so why not!" She shrugs but I was watching Nik's eyes look at our entwined hands.

"Just ask what you want for godsake!" Gwendoline groans.

"So what's going on between you two and are you telling everyone at lunch?" He asked, eyes searching both of yours for answers.

"Maybe she's my girlfriend." I smile, but blushing heavily.

"Finally! And what about lunch?"

"Where is it?"

"We've booked a whole restaurant and we are indoors so if you tell them, there will be no cameras so you two can be all lovey dovey." He rolla his eyes.

"Angel? What do you want to do?" I turn to face my girlfriend, my hand still in hers.

"I'm fine with telling them, I know they won't tell. And if Nik gets drunk he'll spill it anyway." She laughs.

I nod and it was time to go. We got in the car and gave the driver the address. The car was filled with some casual conversation on the drive but my eyes were always on Gwen.

I texted Alex to meet us there, and she was there when we arrived.

I could hear the commotion outside, probably from reporters.

"Gwen, my angel, I'm going to get out first with Cathy, and you go with Nikolaj, try and diffuse the rumours ok?" I quickly peck her lips as she nods.

Throwing om my sunglasses, I climb out, Alex immediately at my side and then Cathy.

We walked in, faces down, ignoring all questions, mostly about my relationship with Gwendoline but we made it inside.

2 minutes later, Gwen and Nik appeared behind us and the door was shut.

Everyone was at the table and we were clearly the last to arrive. Everyone welcomed us and we sat down.

Gwendoline took my hand under the table and I smiled instantly. The conversation flowed, everyone laughing and joking.

Then the attention turned to you.

"How you doing Olivia?" Lena asked.

"Better, better. I'm coming back to the show soon. I've had some very good people at my side." I squeezed Gwens hand and she smiled. I turned to look at her and she was reed under my gaze.

"That's great! We were worried when you hadn't been seen in months!" Emilia smiled happily.

"Now about the rumours, are they true?" Peter asked eagerly.

"What rumours?" I respond innocently.

"Oh come on! It's so obvious! There is no denying the chemistry between you and Gwendoline. You've had your eyes on her constantly and she blushes whenever she cathches you watching! You have more chemistry than her and Nikolaj and that's saying something!" Kit laughs.

I turned to Gwendoline and pressed a kiss to her cheek. Then came all the questions and the excitement.

"She's my perfect angel." I blush, looking back to her.

"A few months ago you were telling her how awful she was and you needed a new actress." Nik shrugs.

"Shut up, we all know that. And also you nosey sod won't get out my house!"

Lunch continued, lots of conversation over our relationship but it was fine, these people were like family.

After hours of conversing, me and Gwendoline wanted to go home. Cathy came with while Nikolaj stayed, saying he would come back later.