I'll try to help (tw)

I knew that voice.

It was Giles.

I hung up immediately and climbed in my car. I rarely drove myself places, but I was a damn good driver.

I knew the way to Gwens and I saw her car outside. I couldn't hear anything from inside.

I rammed to door open at full force. And Gwendoline was tied to a chair, wrist and ankles bound tightly, duct tape over her mouth and Giles behind her, with a knife to her throat.

"What do you want Giles, I will give you anything!"

"You."

"EWWW WHAT THE HELL!" I almost started laughing.

"What?"

"The idea of dating a man absolutely disgusts me. And someone who i thought as a friend for years especially." I grimace.

"Well it's that or your girlfriend dies." He snarls.

"You think I'm gonna give you that easily?"

"What do you have against me!?"

I pulled out my fake gun as an intimidation technique. It couldn't shoot, but it looked real, very real.

Giles' face melted into fear. He slowly removed the knife feom Gwens throat.

"Now leave before I call the police." I signalled the gun towards the door and he ran out, like a little scared puppy.

Once I knew he was gone, I dropped the gun and ran over to my girlfriend. I cut the rope using a knife and uncovered her mouth. I held her as she started to cry, chest heaving up and down quickly.

"Gwenny, it's ok you're safe now. I'm here and I love you."

"What if he comes back?" She sobs, burying herself in your clothes.

"He won't Gwenny. I'm here ans I'm getting you someone to be with you at all times. Like Alex but she's still in California. I'm not letting you get hurt."

She nods slowly but doesn't look up, holding onto me tightly.

After some deep breaths and cuddles, I helped Gwen pack and we drove back to the house. She dumped her bags in the bedroom before cuddling into me.

I had made us both hot chocolate, so we sat on the sofa, Gwen in my arms, sipling our drinks and watching TV. It was quiet and peaceful after the stress of the day.

And before we knew it, both of us were asleep on the sofa. I woke up with Gwen ontop of me, her face in my hair.

I shifted slowly out from under her, just to get myself some water.

"Olivia!" I hear Gwen call frantically fro the lounge.

"I'm here Gwen, just needed some water Angel." I sat next to her quickly, wrapping an arm around her. She settled back down and we stayed like that for the morning.

Then Gwen wanted to shower. I joined her because she was scared, scared of being alone. Once we were out of the shower, we ordered food and curled up in bed together. I had to text a few people ans I told Nikolaj what had happened.

He was worried and when he could, was going to fly out.

This routine continued for the next few days, either falling asleep on the sofa or in the bedroom. Gwen had been through alot and she couldn't be alone for a minute without freaking out, not that I minded, I loved being close to her.

I was growing worried when after a month she was still like this, and I had a job to do, back in the U.S. I had to talk to her about this.

"Gwen, angel, we need to talk."

She responded with nod.

"So angel, the borders are reopening again, and I have to fly back to America for work. So we have a few options."

She just shook her head and gripped my shirt tighter.

"Gwen baby, I have to go, I've signed a contract and I can't leave at the last minute." I sigh.

"Fuck the contract." She whispered.

"I can't do that angel, now hear me out. You can come with me, stay here, or go stay with someone."

"You."

"So you'll be alright by yourself while I work."

"I come with you."

"Ok Gwen, but you have to sign the NDA. Can you do that angel?"

She nods but has yet to look at me. She needed help. But what could I do? If I asked her she would decline, she would hate it if I forced her. All I could do was be there for her. And I had to try to do that as much as I could.

800 words

Shorter chapter but I wanted to give you something new and also didn't know what else to add so enjoy! And leave anything you want to happen in the story, any plot twists, any fluff, any smut (that'll take a little while longer to publish) but whatever you guys want.