compromise (NSFW)

Olivia's pov

"Gwen?"

As I was about to get on my flight, I heard Gwendoline calling me.

"What are you doing here? You didn't want anything serious!"

"I love you Olivia, so much that words cannot explain. I feel awful about everything and please just come home with me." She begged.

"Where's home?"

"Wherever you want it to be, I just hope it can be somewhere with me."

"Gwen I don't know, I want you to know what you want from this, it's been almost 5 years and you don't know what you want. I've known what I've wanted for about 3 years but I've been waiting for you to feel ready, and you not knowing, I don't know. If we are just going to date forever, I don't think I want this. I want something proper Gwen, someone who can promise me they will be there forever. I want the life I've told you about, can you give me that?"

"Yes but can we talk about this a in a less public space." I almost forgot we were in the middle of an airport.

I nodded and we got a taxi back. Once back, I had to ring my dad quickly and then we went to talk.

"Why did you call him?" Gwendoline asked.

"Because he needed to know I wasn't going for Christmas."

"What?" She gasped.

"Well, I probably won't be able to get a flight this close to Christmas and it's ridiculously expensive, and I know I have a lot of money but still."

"Im surprised you don't have a private jet!"

"I do, I bought it years ago, but I hate using it. After a few months using it, I became very conscious of my carbon footprint and stopped. Although I fly a lot, at least the plane is flying hundreds of people, not just only me."

She nodded, almost in approval, then it was time for the conversation, a difficult one.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"I want us to be together, I want to get married, I want to settle down, I want a home, a proper one. I want a family, we don't have to have kids if you don't want, but I do but I will settle for a dog or two. I want us to live together, preferably away from the cameras and the media. I want to retire, I have enough money for 100 lifetimes. I want to be happy. I want to put my past behind me. I want to be loved, by you, no one but you. I want to get into stupid little arguments that end up either us having the best sex or cuddling on the sofa. I want to be annoying you all the time by blasting Taylor Swift all around the house. I want to fall asleep and wake up in your arms. I want to drag you to see Taylor Swift. I want a life, a life with you. I want you Gwendoline, that's all I want." I gasped for air.

She'd heard all this before, but telling her in person and all in one go, that's what I needed. She sat there for a minute and I could hear her brain ticking away.

"What do you want Gwen?"

"I want a life with you and I want to settle down. But I don't want to quit acting, not yet anyway. I mean I just finished Game of Thrones and A Midsummer's night dream, I wanted to see where it went. And the modelling, i mean I just was at New York fashion week. You've been doing this for like 30 years wheras I've only been acting since 2006 and then on TV from 2011. I want that life with you, I really do, it sounds like a dream but I don't think I'm ready to settle down just yet." She sighed, not making eyecontact.

"Well then I guess-"

"I'll pack my bags." She jumps in.

"Before you cut me off, I was going to say, I'm not going to disappear from the industry just yet." I watched her smile light up the room as she heard that.

"But I thought-"

"It's called compromise, I get to be with you and the knowledge that you want to settle down eventually but I understand that you want to work and I respect that. I know I was brash about my decision yesterday but I was just so upset and worried that I couldn't take the heartbreak. And yeah this all seem a bit stupid but I love you, and now I'm a bit less freaking out about proposing to you, I'm in a clearer mind, I love you. And that's all."

I saw tears in her eyes as she hugged me. We sat in an embrace for a while before I noticed a new ring on her finger, her engagement ring.

I looked up at her.

"Think of it like a promise ring, you promise to love me and I promise to settle down with you soon." She smiles.

I nod in agreement and lean up and kiss her softly.

"How about a shower?" She smirks and I pulled myself and her off of the bed and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and when I turned back around, Gwen was already nude. She giggled as i became a blushing stuttering mess.

"It's nothing you've not seen before." She smirks as I start to strip. Her eyes roamed my body and even when I turned to get in the shower, I felt her eyes on me.

When I turned to look at her, she was already above me and started pressing kisses to my neck.

I pulled her away and kissed her lips. My back hit the wall as she deepened the kiss. She moaned and I used that to slip my tongue into her mouth.

But I went weak in the knees when I felt her hand dancing over my things.

"Gwen, fuck me!" I groan as she started sucking and kissing down my neck and chest.

I saw a devilish look in her eyes as her leg pushed between mine and her thigh pressed hard against me.

Trying to get some sort of friction, my hips rocked back and forth, riding her.

"Is my little slut that impatient." I loved it when she called me names like that.

"Please just fuck me!"

"Manners."

"Mommy please fuck me, mommy please!" I yell.

"Oh since you asked so nicely."

Her hand creeper between my thighs and she started pressing on my clit, making me a moaning mess.

She then plunged two fingers inside, making me scream in pleasure.

Her thrusts became faster and faster and I knew I was right on the edge, and by the look on her face, Gwen knew too.

"Mommy I'm about to-"

"Cum for me baby." She whispered in a deep, raspy voice and at that I fell over the edge, my legs trembling.

Gwen helped me clean up and we both showered. She dried me off with a towel before helping me into pyjamas and laying me on the bed.

She too got changed and layed next to me.

"I love you Olivia, I hope you know that."

"I love you too Gwenny, I hope you know that."

And I feel into a deep slumber, dreaming of our future.

1234 words

Lazy shut as its the middle of the night and i want to sleep. Sorry its short.