WHAT?

It was the middle of the night when everyone in the Coster-Waldau house were awoken by furious knocking.

Exiting their rooms, everyone looked at one another, confused at who would be here, especially this time of night.

Nikolaj was the one who braved answering, no one knowing what to expect.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!" We heard Nikolaj scream. Then an all to recognisable voice.

"Nik, please let me see her!"

"No, you hurt her, she's devastated."

"Please I want to apologise." She begged.

Not thinking straight, I walked towards Nikolaj.

"Go back to bed, I'll deal with her." I nodded and he agreed and we all went inside.

I took Gwendoline to my room and we both sat down, the tension thick.

"So, what do you have to say for yourself?" I hummed, not really sure what else to say.

"I want to marry you."

"WHOA WHAT?"

"Well you proposed at Christmas so why not get married?" She shrugged.

"You fucking cheated on me! In my house, what makes you think I want to marry you?"

"Because I love you and I know you love me too and the kiss with Giles was an accident. I was wine drunk and I honestly thought he was you because he was doing what you always do to comfort me. I kicked him out right after!"

"Hmmmm."

I pulled up the cameras and looked through the footage for the day I saw them. I watched myself leave and the 20 minutes later, Giles was thrown out of the door.

Ok, she wasn't lying about throwing him out, but what actually happened between them.

"You're right Gwendoline, I do love you. But I can't trust you. I saw you kiss Giles and nothing before, I can't guarantee that was the first thing that happened." I took a deep breath. "And why did you even come here in the first place!? Nikolaj asked you not to come here!"

"You are so hot when you are angry."

"Oh fuck off! If you are trying to seduce me or whatever its not gonna work!"

"Worth a shot." She mumbles.

"What do you want and I'll give it to you along as you go away, money, a house, a new job?"

"All I want it you."

"But you can't have me Gwendoline! What don't you get? You broke my trust and I can't bare to have my heart broken again."

"You always say everyone deserves a second chance, so why can't I have one?"

"I don't know ok! Just whatever you want, take it but I'm not coming back to you. You helped me through one of the darkest times of my life and then almost put me back in that place if Nikolaj and Nukaaka hadn't pulled me out! My gods I do love you, I love you endlessly and I probably will forever. The time spent eith you has probably made some of the best memories of my life but they will have to stay memories now, and no more chances to make new ones. This is the end of our love story angel, I will forever love you, but you need to leave, otherwise I don't know what will happen." A few tears escaped my eyes, hot and salty as they rolled down my face.

Giving a simple nod, she got up and grabbed her bag and I walked her to the front door.

"Goodbye Olivia, I'm going to wait for you, I promise. Whether you change your mind in 13 seconds or 13 years, or maybe even never, I will always be ready." She leant down and kissed my cheek.

"God now you are also using bloody Taylor Swift references! I'm glad I dragged you to those concerts, the best time I've ever had!" Tears continued to fall as I laughed at the good memories we had.

"I'm glad you dragged me there too, even if I was kicking and screaming. I really love you Olivia, please know that." She whispered.

"I know, you probably wouldn't have flown all the way over to Denmark after I told you we'd broken up through the papers, ignored you and Nik threatened you! And I love you too, but I need time please know that. And I do hope, if it really takes 13 years you will still be here."

"Fuck I'm going to miss you!" Gwendoline suddenly cried, throwing herself at me.

"I will miss you too angel, but this might be what's best, even for a little while. I love you Gwenny."

"I don't fucking deserve you, I mean I kissed another man, and I've already told you I was drunk but I still did it. And you still give me nicknames and are so kind. You need better than me."

"But I don't want better than you! Because you are the best out there!"

"Then what the hell are we even doing splitting up?" She laughs

"Honestly I have no clue! I guess, I'm anxious that something might happen again, im guessing it won't but you know." I shrugged.

"I know. Maybe we could go and try living together? Maybe not staying in the same room or being romantic all the time, but just gey used to eachother." She suggests hesitantly and I felt myself smile.

"I'm going to stay here for a few more days, give it a little thought, but ok, we can try that."

"That's ok, I understand. I'm going to go to my hotel now. I love you."

"I love you too, but why don't you stay, its 4am, check in later and we can stay up and watch TV or something."

"Sure, if you're sure, I don't want to put you out."

"It's ok. Now come on!"

Well now this was exciting.

970 words

A slightly shorter chapter but what is gonna happen?