New Year, New us

". . . . get over here right now and kiss me."

Almost instantly, her body was looming over me, her lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck, pull her closer to me.

"Wait!" Gwen pulled away quickly.

"Do you not want this?" I felt quite small, quite quickly.

"No Olivia I do. But I think we should rebuild our relationship before doing anything again." She breathes a heavy sigh.

"We already have a relationship!"

"Yes, a damaged one. Let's rebuild it first."

"So miss fix it all, how are we going to fix our relationship then?"

"Oh shut up, you were calling me a child a few days ago, and now im miss fix it all?" She groans.

"Well maybe miss fix it all is a child." I shrug, giggling happily.

"I think you are the child Olivia Larissa Spielberg."

"How the hell do you know my middle name!? I never go by it because I don't particularly like it that much, I mean Olivia Larissa? What were my parents thinking?"

"I've seen your passport. And I like it, I want to play a character called Larissa, maybe in a Tim Burton series."

"I would say I'd pull some strings but I'm not going to do that to Auntie Hellie."

"And Auntie Hellie is-"

"Helena Bonham Carter."

"I swear you know everyone."

"I do! But I was really close with them when they were together and then they split and I'm still close with her. I haven't spoken to her in a little, maybe you both could meet?"

"Sounds good but how the hell did this conversation go from us talking about our sex life to another one of your celebrity friends."

I laughed at her comment.

"I have no clue Gwen, absolutely no clue!"

We shuffled around a bit before we were both laid on the sofa, me ontop of Gwen and watching TV in the middle of the night. It felt calm and almost like none of this happened.

"You know you call all the famous people I know my celebrity friends, but did you consider, that you are my celebrity girlfriend and i might not have many non famous friends because i didnt have a normal childhood."

"Im not famous to be a celebrity!"

"Gwen! You were in one of the biggest tv shows of all time, have been in probably the most famous film franchise in the world and you were in a Shakespeare play that thousands upon thousands came to see! I mean, Taylor Swift, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Aniston and many others have met you and like you! And you're my girlfriend so just a bonus." I smirk, winking at her.

A blush crept up her neck and she smiled shyly before looking back at the TV.

I soon felt Gwen carrying me to my room, after I'd probably fell asleep on her.

"Stay with me." I grumble sleepily

"Just for a little." She replies and climbs in next to me.

It was cold. No I should be cold. I'd woken up feeling cold everyday. But someone was holding me. Gwen.

The conversation last night, or this morning, cane back and I smiled. It felt nice knowing I'd given her another chance that I'd been so badly wanting to give her.

New Year, New me.

Hopefully, this meant 2021 wouldn't be such a shit year as it had started off so well.
As I rolled over in Gwen's embrace, she stirred. Kissing her cheek, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again, but she was already awake.

"Are you ok?" She grumbles

"Yeah Gwen, are you?"

"Are you sure because I thought we were going to take things slow and we just shared a bed."

"Gwen, sleeping in the same bed doesn't mean anything, besides that I'm madly in love with my girlfriend."

She blushed furiously and looked away.
We laid in bed for a whike before my stomach growled and I was hungry.

I dragged myself our of our warm embrace and walked to the kitchen, in search of food.

As I made us both some toast and coffee, Gwen came and wrapped her arms around me.

"Gwen, let me get some food and then we can cuddle."

"Ok, I'll miss you."

Laughing, I grabbed the mugs of coffee and tool them over to Gwen. I then returned to the kitchen and grabbed the pieces of toast, 6 in total, along with a mix of toppings, jam, peanut butter, Nutella, honey, lemon curd and butter.

We sat and ate infront of the TV, sharing the occasional look and both grinning like idiots.

"So does this mean we are back together?" She asks hesitantly.

"I guess. I mean I love you and you are trying to fix the mistakes you made but I need you to know I'm not entirely going to trust you for a while, maybe never, but I think I need to give you another chance."

"Thank you Olivia, really, I don't deserve another chance."

"But since what happened last time, I need you to go back to yours and pack a bag or three, we are about to go back into lockdown."

"Again!?" She groans.

"Yes now go get dressed and then go get your stuff."

About 45 minutes later, Gwen had left and I was cleaning when my phone exploded.

Gwenny✨️: HELP

Gwenny✨️: HES HERE HELP ME

Gwenny✨️: OLIVIA HELP!!!!

Then my phone rang, it was Gwen.

O: Hello.

G: If you want your girlfriend back, I need something in return.

928 words

Heyy!! Suspense for you guys. And also, for those who read my one-shots, I know it's been a month since I last posted but I've got 6 unfinished ones cause everytime I write, I get stuck and my main focus rn is this so I hope you'll have a new one by Sunday, maybe Monday.