Just the two of us.

Gwendoline's pov

"You look beautiful." Olivia said before she fell onto my bed.

I knew I was blushing but I hoped she wouldn't see, and of course she did. I saw her smirking in the reflection.

I just stayed silent, looking at the dress until she came up to me. She stood on her toes and I could feel her breath in my ear.

"Cat got your tongue huh?"

That made me blush even brighter and I was even more embarrassed. She then wrapped her arms around my waist and I felt safe. She let go when her phone buzzed and I went to the bathroom to change.

"Don't bother, I'll wait outside." She says and leaves the room.

I undress and put on the new swim suit I bought and pulled on a pair of sweatpants just incase she wasn't ready.

Olivia was waiting outside but now she had changed aswell, scrolling through a list on her phone.

"Oh there you are, let's go swim!" She smiles and takes my hand. I felt butterflies. I needed to stop falling for her, I just got out of a relationship and she doesn't have the same feelings, right?

We walked out to her pool and it was massive. She threw her phone on one of the sun loungers before diving in. I took of my sweatpants and climbed in carefully.

She swam over to the bar and climbed round.

"What would Lady Brienne like to drink?" She smiles.

"I'm no lady." I reply and she laughed loudly.

"No but what do you want?"

I think for a minute, I couldn't decide.

"Can you do a Piña colada?"

"Sure!"

I laugh as I watch her rush around, pouring and mixing, but eventually she'd made two very nice looking drinks.

"Don't you have a bartender?" I ask

"I do, but u sent everyone home tonight, Alex is on a date so it's just the two of us tonight." She shrugs and I immediately blush.

She smiles and leans against my shoulder. We sit there smiling, watching the sun slowly lower into the horizon.

"So who is coming to this party?"

"I couldn't be bothered to read the whole list but the whole of the Game of Thrones cast will be there and Cathy and her kids. That's all I can be bothered to know."

"So this Cathy is-" She cut me off

"Catherine Zeta-Jones."

"You know fucking Catherine Zeta-Jones!"

"I know everyone Gwen. Name a celebrity and I will tell you how I know them."

"Carrie Fisher."

"I worked on Star Wars Dumbass. That's why I left Game of Thrones."

"I didn't see you."

"I was never put on your scene and we didn't talk anyway." She shrugs.

"Anne Hathaway."

"Princess Diaries." She says smugly

"Tom Hanks."

"I was with my dad on the Catch me if you can set and he also introduced me to Madonna as he worked with her."

"No fair, I love Madonna!" I whine

We both laugh and finish our drinks.

"Well I was hoping for us to have a more exciting night but since we have my party, let's just swim." Olivia smiles and puts her glass away. She pushes off the wall and swims to the otherside.

I do the same and I swim up next to her. She tries to swim away but I grab her by the waist and pull her back to my front. Shes blushing as she looks up at me.

I so badly want to kiss her but she pulls away before I can even think about it. I felt bad because I must've made it really awkward.

She's at the bar again pouring herself another drink and I just sit there watching her. She looked so good in that new bikini, her curves in all the right places, the perfect amount of cleavage showing and even with her bandaged arms, she looked like the most beautiful person in the world.

And she didn't like me. She probably didn't even want me here but since her dad asked she let me. Why did she take me shopping though?
I slowly waded through the water and stood next to her.

"Sorry."I mumbled, fiddling with my fingers.

"You did nothing, I'm just feeling a bit insecure at the moment." She sighed, taking a big gulp of her drink. I didn't say anything I just watched her.

My eyes kept roaming her body as much as I tried to stop them, I couldn't help it. She was the definition of perfect.

"Staring is incredibly rude Miss Gwendoline." She smirks and I look away. She had caught me looking at her.

I stood there and I coukd feel her eyes. They felt like lasers, practically penetrating me.

"Staring is incredibly rude Miss Olivia." I smirk and she laughs.

We bask in eachotgers presence for a little while longer before agreeing we were hungry.

We dried off on the towels she had bought and wrapped ourselves in the fluffy robes.

She took me to the kitchen and sat me at the island while she started pulling stuff out the fridge.

"What are you making?"  I ask.

"I feel like steak and chips and cause your British,  I thought you might like my effort, or you can be basic and have 'picky bits' as it's called there." I laugh when she does the airquotes.

"One, I haven't had picky bits in years, 2 that sounds nice and 3 I've never met an American who calls chips, chips, not fries."

"Oh I'm surprised you didn't know." She shrugged and started cooking. I watched her intrigued.

"What don't I know?"

"I'm a English Citizen." She smiles.

"Huh? But you live here."

"I was born here and lived in England pretty much my whole childhood and spent so much time over there I got a dual citizenship." She shrugged.

"How you like your steak?" She asks.

"Rare."

"Good because I judge people on how they take their steak and you my friend are at the top of my list!" She laughs but all I could think about was how she friend zoned me. I knew she didnt like me.

We ate in silence and once done we parted ways and went to bed, it was 11 but Olivia needed to sort out her party.

I was walking through the corridors as I had left my phone and now was returning to my room and saw Olivia with two dresses.

She looked really sad when she held one up to her, seeing if it would fit. I couldn't take seeing her sad.

I walked up to her and hugged her. I just held her. When I pulled away, she turned around and immediately pulled me back into a hug.

"Thank you." She whispered

"Always."

1140 words

Gwenny is falling