Oops.....

Olivia's pov

2018

Me and Gwen had been together for just over 3 years now and it had been the best years of my life.

I hadn't been happier than when I was with her, her laugh, her smile, just everything made me madly in love with her. Also the fact that I'd convinced her to come to two more Taylor Swift concerts with me, but that was just a bonus.

We were filming the last few scenes of Game of Thrones and everyone was sad that the show was coming to an end.

Gwen had to work longer than I did, as I finished my job a few days before her. But as much as I begged D&D to not put me on this scene, they did.

Me and Nik both finished on the same day and it just so happens that's him and Gwen's final scenes. The ones where they kiss and he leaves and its all very traumatic.

But I just had to be directing the episode where the my girlfriend and best friend are shirtless and make out. And I know they've seen eachother naked before but atleast I wasn't there.

I think I was more worried than both of them.

"Baby, why are you panicking?" Gwen asks me right before filming.

"Because I have to watch you kiss another man Gwen! My best friend no less!" I yell, not meaning to upset her but I was a little self conscious.

"Baby, I love you, you know that. And you've done scenes like this before."

"I know but atleast you've never had to watch because at home, I wouldn't watch this as I have a choice but now I have to watch you, its my job. And believe me, I begged and begged not to have to watch this. Its so hard angel, when I love you so much."

She starts to grow a devious smile.

"Well, I think I still need some practice. Maybe you can help?" She winks.

In a second, her lips are on mine and it's like fire. I kiss her with all the passion I have, to show her that I love her.

"Well I can guarantee Nikolaj won't be that good. I'm jealous of all the people who get to kiss you." She smirks cheekily.

"Yeah well who do I fall asleep next to whenever we are together? Who's name am I screaming when-"

She cut me off with a kiss.

"Ok not for work. But you'll definitely be screaming tonight." She winks once more before strutting off sexily to find Nikolaj.

2019

Season 8, the final season had been released and it took everyone by shock.

The deaths, the acting, the romance, everyone was surprised. But there was one thing that hurt slightly.

Gwendoline and Nikolaj were being shipped heavily, after their passionate performance, everyone forgetting Nikolaj was married. But it hurt that no one knew that we were together.

The rumours would reappear once in a while, if we ever got caught at a hotel, or just walking down the street together, not even holding hands.

But everyone assumed they were actually fake because, they all thought we would've confirmed it by now. Me and Gwen had discussed whether to say any but to protect her, we came to an agreement not to. Maybe if we ever got married, maybe, but that wasn't in the cards for either of us right now.

It was now time for the Emmys. I had been there hundreds of times, collecting multiple awards for myself. But tonight I was here for the show any my girlfriend. She had nomi herself for best supporting actress and I was so proud of her.