Chapter 7

Theo's POV

I don't know how it happened, but I have now been talking to Maddox on the phone for just over an hour now.

I also don't know how this also happened, but I was telling him about a game I liked to play and a little bit about the code I was writing, I was scared that he'd hang up or say how much of a nerd I was, but he sounded interested when he asked me questions after I finished nervously rambling.

I felt bad for forgetting to text him that I wouldn't be showing up today, but ever since Tuesday night when I got home, I felt so sick, I had to stay home from school just to feel better again, after two days of hell.

My body was still aching, and after some time I figured it was just fatigue from overworking my body, something it wasn't used to as I never did any sports, never mind went inside of a gym before.

"Why is it called that?" Maddox asked, as I thought back to what we were talking about.

Wait- what were we talking about? "Sorry I forgot what I was talking about." I cringed out, as his deep laugh filled my ears.

"It's fine." There was a pause before I heard him move with the phone near his ear. "Looks like our time's up, I think I owe you now Theo, we passed the hour mark twenty minutes ago."

Has it really been 1hr and 20 minutes since he called me? I looked at my phone and he was right; I had been talking to him for that long and I don't even remember what we spoke about.

I was too nervous I was sure I rambled for a good hour from how anxious I was, being on the phone with him.

My throat was dry, and I didn't know why, but I felt like Maddox was flirting with me just now, but being the virgin that I was, and from my knowledge, straight, I didn't know what to say.

"O-Oh." I said lamely, hitting myself on the forehead with my palm.

"Throw me a text when you're coming in next, I'll make room for you." He said, his deep voice coming out deeper now as I heard a door close on his end.

"Thanks... Maddox." I said shyly, a strange silence falling over us as I wait for him to speak again.

"Night, Theo." He said lowly as I swallowed hard, the hair on my arms sticking up as his voice tickled my ear.

"G-Goodnight."

The line went quiet for a few moments as I waited to see if he said anything else, and when he didn't, he ended the call and once I put my phone down, I felt like I could breathe again.

What the hell... my heartbeat was beating like crazy, and my face felt so hot, I was sure if I looked in the mirror now, I was going to look like a strawberry.

I don't know what's happening, was Maddox my friend now? It didn't make sense to me why he'd call me out of the blue, to be honest I was scared just to pick up his call, thinking he'd be mad and chew my ear off about attendance.

Instead, he asked if I was ok, if I ate... it made me feel funny inside, and I would be lying if I didn't admit liking talking to him, because I really, really liked talking to him.

I had never felt like that about a guy before, I thought some men were good looking and handsome, but to get actual butterflies while talking to one, what did that even mean?

Did I like Maddox Zane?

Or was I just starstruck from meeting him, and working out with him?

Whatever it was, it was making me think things I had only thought about with women, like what it would be like to kiss someone like Maddox, who was more man than I'd ever be.

He was tall, handsome and his dark hair always seemed perfectly styled, his tattoos on his tanned skin only added to his charm, sure he had edges, he was a fighter and fought for a living, but something told me he had a softer side to him.

He was nice to me, wasn't he, so he must have a soft side.

Halfway through talking to Maddox, I couldn't help but get hard as I thought about all this, while trying to act normal on the phone with him, not wanting to seem like a bigger loser then I already was.

I wanted to badly to touch myself, to just lay down with the phone to my ear and touch myself as he spoke to me, it made me feel dirty in the worst way, I would never be able to show my face in front of him again if he found out I did something like that.

He'd probably show up at my house and beat me up until I could barely stand, he was a straight guy, with women hanging off every inch of him, why would he be interested in a runt like me?

His voice was nice on the phone... but it sounded better in person... I laid on my bed and closed my eyes and pictured his as he grabbed my hands and showed me how to hold my fists, like he did the first time I had a one on one with him.

He smelled so good, thinking back to that day, his sweat mixed in with his cologne, I was so nervous that day, but he kept it professional, and I had fun working out with him, despite embarrassing myself from not knowing a single thing.

I pulled my pants down and groaned once I saw I had dirtied my underwear by just thinking of him, I was throbbing and without even touching myself I was close just by thinking of him.

I don't know if I could touch myself to him, after just talking to him, what if I couldn't look him in the eye anymore? He'd find out what I did, while thinking of him.

But the temptation was too much to just avoid, I closed my eyes and grabbed my erection and started stroking myself, picturing his large tan and tattooed hand wrapped around my length, instead of mine.

His voice in my ear as he tells me to keep touching myself, to let it all out into his hand, oh god... I was so turned on from something so simple but touching myself had never felt so good until now.

No girl had ever made me this bad, and even though every muscle was aching I rubbed myself until I let it all out, moaning out as I pictured his chest, muscled and shaped to perfection and dripping in sweat.

Breathing heavily, I open my eyes and look at the mess I just made, disgusted at myself that I did something so weird to someone who was just being nice to me.

I've never been with a woman, so I didn't know what this meant, but what I did know was Maddox was making me feel things, and I wouldn't mind... I might enjoy it, if it's him...

It might not be that bad, if it was him.

Ugh God, I'm so embarrassed just thinking about it.

Getting up from my bed, disappointed in myself, I take my pants off and go to wash them in my bedroom sink, not lifting my head to look at myself in the mirror, already knowing that I was red in my face.

I wanted to see him, even if it's just to train... I couldn't hide it anymore, I liked Maddox Zane, I had just jerked off to him and I liked it... what more was there to say?

He was older than me by 12, almost 13 years, there was just no way he'd want anything to do with me, not when he could have anyone he wanted.

I knew whatever this was going to be unrequired, so I scrubbed my underwear and tried not to think about it too much, despite how much my chest was starting to hurt and tears formed in my eyes.

You idiot Theodore, why are you getting upset for?

I was an adult now, I needed to stop crying and stop whatever it was I was feeling for someone who was unreachable, I'd only end up getting more hurt.

I wasn't going to ruin what was beginning to form, Maddox was good for my self-confidence, something I lacked, if he found out about this, he'd stop training me and I'd most likely never see him again.

So, I was going to forget all about this, and take a shower to clear my head, in hopes that the next time I see him I don't make a fool out of myself.