Chapter 10

Maddox POV

The second I closed my front door behind us, I pulled Theo into my chest and greedily captured his lips with mine, pressing them roughly against his as I push him back against my door.

I had held it all in the entire ride here, but I couldn't hold myself back anymore, the moment we got into my car I had to control myself to not just grab and pull him into a dark corner, and just take him there and then.

I didn't know what the fuck I was doing kissing this guy, but I couldn't stop myself as I started to peel his wet t-shirt from over his head, my lips leaving his for mere seconds before I kissed him again.

He was shit at kissing, he was sloppy and clumsy, I could tell he had never kissed anyone before from not knowing what to do with his tongue, but right now I didn't give a shit as I pushed my tongue into his mouth and took control of the kiss.

We were both soaking wet as the rain came from nowhere, but I didn't let that bother me as I pulled back from him and pulled my own shirt from over my head and throwing it somewhere on the floor.

I put my hands under his ass and lifted him up, my lips still devouring his soft lips as I carried him to where my bedroom was, my dick twitching all the way there until I kicked the door open with my foot.

Fuck, I was so hard it was impossible to think about what I was doing, all I wanted right now was to feel him against my skin, with no fucking clothes, so I dropped him on my bed and started taking the rest of his clothes off.

He looked so fucking cute, his eyes taking me all in nervously as I pulled the shorts down from his legs, then working on my own shorts as I peeled them down my legs, along with my underwear as I kick them somewhere on the floor.

I climb on top of him on the bed and start kissing his pale cold chest, already at my limit but not wanting to rush into this, I meant it when I said I wasn't going to hold back, I was going to make this last as long as possible.

"T-That tickles." Theo moaned out as I looked up at him, his face red and his erection poking into my chest, making me grin as I hovered above him, then leaned down into his neck and started kissing him.

I had never been this turned on before, it got hard to focus on what I was doing when I felt his hand grab my triceps as I licked, kissed and sucked on a part of his neck that made him squirm under me.

"M-Maddox." He groaned my name, making my dick twitch.

Pulling back until I was in-between his legs with them almost wrapped around me, I looked down at how big I was and wondered how the fuck I was going to do this without sending him to the hospital emergency room.

"W-Wait!" Theo blushed out as I lifted his hips until his ass was level with my mouth and his legs were over my shoulders.

"D-Don't, i-it's dirty." He cried out, covering his face with his hand as he stared at me in horror.

Ignoring him, and focusing on the job at hand, I press my mouth to his hole and slowly push my tongue inside of him, making him loudly groan out and try to push my head away, and failing.

All my life I go without wanting to suck a guy's hole, but look at me now, wanting nothing more than to eat it like it was fucking desert, it wasn't dirty, and neither was he, he tasted like my shower gel the more I stuck my tongue deeper inside of him.

It felt weird for sure, and I was never going to lick anyone's ass but his, so what was the big fucking deal? I never thought I'd be into it, but it wasn't so bad, and from the looks of Theo, he was loving it, he was rock hard and dripping pre-cum.