Chapter 11

Theo's POV

Everything hurt.

I don't think I have been in this much pain before, especially my stomach that felt like someone had repeatably punched me, as I moved from a very large, and comfy bed.

Looking around, I knew it was Maddox's bedroom from how dark and modern his furniture was, with the blinds shut and light coming in, giving me a clear view of what his bedroom looked like, as Maddox was nowhere to be found.

I needed to pee badly, so I climbed down from his bed whilst holding my stomach, my ass hurting the moment I took a step as the images from last night flashed in front of me, the scenes playing over in my mind as I blush at how incredibly insane last night was.

I grabbed a t-shirt that laid over a chair and put it on, it was too big, so I knew instantly that it wasn't mine, but Maddox's as I tiptoed out of his bedroom, trying to find out where his bathroom was.

The further I walked into his apartment, the more I saw the view from the window, and I hadn't noticed this last night but his apartment must've been on the top floor with a city view like this, you could see for miles and miles.

Everything in his apartment looked clean and tidy, nothing looked out of place as I went down a hallway, peeking open the doors to try and find the toilet, so I could leave before Maddox got back.

I eventually found his bathroom and did what I needed to before washing my hands and then making my way towards where his bedroom was, before something caught my attention.

The sound was familiar, so I decided to see if Maddox was home and follow the sound all the way down the hallway until I reached a corner, with a see-through glass door, with a blurred-out sticker blocking what was inside.

I opened the door slowly and peeked inside, and that's where I saw Maddox standing in the middle of the room, in all his glory and hitting a punching bag hanging from the ceiling, before kicking it, just like how he showed me in the gym.

He looked so cool, just looking at him training was a pleasure considering I had only ever seen him fight on TV with my dad, I felt like seeing him in his home was something that I'll never forget anytime soon.

Suddenly he stopped and turned around, steadied the punching bag and looked at me, then took out his earbuds that were in his ear.

"Morning." He said as I hid behind his door, only wearing his shirt that dwarfed me in size, and nothing else.

"Good morning." I said shyly, as he starts walking over to me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you..."

Maddox grabbed hold of the door and opened it wide as his eyes went down to what I was wearing, his eyes swirling with amusement as I tried to hide myself the best I could with his black t-shirt.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked, looking me over with intimidating eyes as I nodded my head, shy under his gaze.

"Are you hungry? I went out this morning and got us breakfast." He said casually, moving past me and walking down the hallway, as I followed timidly behind him.

This morning? Wait... "W-What time is it?" I asked, not seeing a clock anywhere.

"12." He said, pulling open his fridge and taking out a bag that said 'bagels' on it. "Once you're out it's impossible to wake you, so I let you sleep in."

"Then again, I didn't hold back last night." He said as I felt like I choked on air as my face grew hot.

He smirked at me before putting a bagel on a plate and handing it over to me, which I took whilst trying to avoid his fingers touching mine.