Chapter 14

Maddox POV

My head felt like it was splitting in half the moment I put my feet on the floor.

Looking around the room I could tell I was still drunk as the room was still spinning for me, I had to grab hold of the wall for support to stop my ass from falling over.

The room was a mess, with tiny pieces of clothing on the floor and a pink thong, that definitely wasn't mine, and once the room stopping spinning for just a moment, I looked over my shoulder to my bed.

Fuck me, what the hell did I do last night?

Two girls were laid on their stomach, completely naked and passed out cold on the bed, I didn't need to think hard about what we did as I saw my draw hanging off with condoms on the floor, ripped open.

Yet I saw none on the floor, and when I looked down, I saw that I was still wearing one around my limp cock, unused and just sitting there, pathetically around my dick before I pulled it off and threw it somewhere on the floor, my head still fucking killing.

Jordan that asshole, what the fuck did I drink last night? I remember the champagne but after the fight and Aiden winning, I didn't remember shit other than congratulating him and having a few drinks with him.

I swore I wouldn't do this shit anymore, but look at me, I was a mess as I couldn't even stand up without holding onto this wall.

I think I needed to throw up, which was an all-time low for me as I stomped out my bedroom and went down the hall to the bathroom, ignoring the mess and the people laid out on my living room floor with bottles everywhere.

I made it to my bathroom and emptied my stomach, my head pounding against my skull once I finish throwing up all the drink I had from last night, I didn't even notice Aiden sitting in the corner of my shower, hugging one of my couch pillows close to his chest.

This fucker.

I go over to him and kick him hard on his leg, making him groan awake and glare up at me.

"Fuck... Mads, did you just kick me?" He looked around the room, half asleep before his eyes went back to mine, a tired grin on his lips once he sees where he spent the night.

"Did you forget to put clothes on? I don't want to see this shit in the morning." He joked, making me kick him again, not giving a fuck if I was naked.

I'm not going to kill him, this time I hope it fucking hurt, where I kicked him. "Get the fuck up and get these people out of my apartment, now!" I snapped out at him.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm getting up, keep your voice down." He groaned out as I turned around and looked for something to wear.

I can't even begin to stop and think about how stupid I was to let this happen and get caught up in the moment last night, to make my place this messed up, after swearing that the last time this happened was just that, the last time.

Alcohol and I never went well together, I should've known better and just stayed home, I did this to myself but shit, it didn't feel any better knowing I let it happen.

I walked back to my bedroom and grabbed a pair of boxers and a pair of clean sweatpants before I walked over to the over side of the bed and shake the two girls awake.

"Get the fuck up and get out." I tell them both as they looked around and started to get up.

"Mads, baby, come back to bed, you're being too loud." The blonde pouted, her makeup all messed up and staining my white sheets.