Chapter 17

Theo's POV

I felt like I was floating under Maddox's touch, so much that he literally swept me off my feet.

Maddox had moved my hand from his enormous member between his legs and had lifted me up, then took a few steps forward until he pinned me against his shower wall as his lips forcefully, and desperately kissed me.

Kissing Maddox was another feeling entirely, it felt like a weird dream, a dream that wasn't mine and I was just there, looking through the glass, watching it play out, it didn't feel real.

He made me feel alive, amongst other things, I felt like I could tell him anything, from just a touch of his lips I wanted more, I wanted to tell him everything, I wanted to be to him, what I felt like he was to me.

When Maddox asked me if I fancied him... I was beyond words as it was clear that even though he asked, there was no hiding my feelings for him anymore, I might've done a good job at the gym, but alone with him like now, it became too hard to hide.

"Fuck, you taste so fucking good." He groaned out, between kisses as I squirmed, being so close to his skin.

He was warm, and his hands around my butt felt strange, but I wanted more, and if I wasn't in so much pain from where Eric kicked me, I might've been able to stand on my own, and show Maddox just how much I liked him.

I liked Maddox Zane, and I liked him a lot, and that terrified me.

He was holding me up against the wall so easily, I knew Maddox was strong, but to see it, and feel it, I couldn't control myself from touching him as it turned me on more than I liked to admit.

It was embarrassing, I was completely new to this, I didn't know what I should or shouldn't be doing, Maddox was the first man I had been with, in fact, he was the only person I had been with.

His lips were rough, and his kisses were intense, I knew that soon my lips would be swollen from kissing him alone, but I liked it so much to tell him to stop, after-all, it was hard to let go when I was enjoying it so much.

Suddenly, I felt something touch me that made me hyperaware of what Maddox was doing, making me open my eyes and then become focused on what his finger was doing.

"M-Maddox." I moaned out, as his lips moved from my mouth to my neck, and then started sucking me there as his finger pressed against my hole.

"Mhmm." He mumbled out.

He wasn't putting his finger in, but he was massaging it in a way that felt like he did have it in, his finger was big, long and thicker than mine, but Maddox was built like that, compared to me, everything about him was big.

I meant 'everything'.

His size was like nothing I had ever seen, knowing that it fit inside of me without ripping me apart was like I was in a horror movie, the day after being with him was incredibly painful, it hurt to sit, walk and even bend down.

"I want to fuck you so bad." He hissed out, his heavy, hard member stabbing me in the thigh.

I could do nothing but groan out, frustrated that I was so weak, I moved my head back and accepted that I was completely at his mercy, which I was fine with, just as long as it was... him.

"M-Me too." I said without thinking, making Maddox chuckle, the deep rumble in his chest making my toes curl.

How does he do that, I'm so pathetic... I almost feel like I'm ready to explode, which would be the worst, but having him hold me, touch me, kiss me, I was powerless against it.