Chapter 49

Theo's POV

The moment from where we left the gym, to from where we entered my apartment building, Maddox and I couldn't keep our hands off from each other.

Everywhere I touched on Maddox's body felt like the first time, every outline, every muscle, every area of skin I touched was electric, his moans with every touch were setting my mind on fire.

It had started to rain heavily once we arrived at my apartment building, but that didn't stop us, not even for a second.

The moment we left the car my lips were on his, it was a miracle nobody saw us as we practically ran towards my apartment, skipping the elevator just to get there faster on the second floor.

We reached my door and by this time, I was super turned on, as was Maddox as he pressed his large erection against my butt, his mouth was sucking, kissing and nibbling my neck as I tried, and failed to open my door.

Maddox chuckled in my ear once he saw how nervous I was, failing to open my door, then his hands hovered over mine and helped me open the door, as I held back a groan, thankful my apartment was dark so he couldn't see my face.

Once we both got inside, no words were said as we both took our t-shirts off, as much as I wanted to admire just how beautiful, and sculptured Maddox was, we clashed together and started kissing as he walked backwards with me into my apartment.

"Bedroom?" He asked, between kisses, his hands on my ass and squeezing tightly.

Pulling back from his lips, fiercely dominating me, I dragged him towards my bedroom, near the front door as I started to kick my shoes off, I opened the door and turned the light on, and that's when I finally got a chance to look at Maddox.

He was so sexy it was hard to believe that this was happening, he stood in all his glory and I really couldn't help but get incredibly nervous as he closed the bedroom door and walked over to me.

I sat down on my bed and started to feel strange, and Maddox must have noticed as he kneeled down in-between my legs. "Theo?" His deep voice made me snap back from my thoughts, and look at him.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked, as I swallowed hard.

Want this? It's all I've thought about for the past two years, only now... he's actually in front of me, and he feels the same as I do.

Or at-least I thought he did, I didn't know.

My heartbeat was beating so fast I felt like I was going to pass out. "Yeah, I'm just..."

God, I can't believe this, two years... two damn years and I'm still like this in front of him.

"Nervous?" He said, taking the words from my mouth as I looked at him, seeing him smile.

"You think I don't feel nervous too right now? Here." He grabbed hold of my hand and placed it over his heart.

His heart was beating so hard, and fast that I thought it felt like punches against the palm of my hand, it was so strong and powerful, that I didn't for once second think that Maddox was also feeling like this.

"I'm always like this around you, Theo." He softly said as I watched him slowly crawl up and get on top of me, until I was laid on my bed with Maddox on top of me.

He leaned down and kissed me softly on my lips before he moved his lips from mine and started trailing soft, featherlike kisses down my neck, then to my chest, until he reached my stomach.

I wasn't a virgin, but the moment his hands started to slowly pull down my pants from around my hips, it felt like the first time I was ever with Maddox, terrified, excited, and extremely nervous.