Chapter 35

Maddox POV

There was something about today, that made me more on edge than usual, but I didn't know what it was.

Me and Theo were doing good, I've been back for two weeks now, and I've been seeing him whenever I have time, and although we're still very new to this, I think it's going well.

I know it's going well.

The problem is that whenever I was with Theo, something- or someone would always interrupt our time together, and it was becoming a problem, now more so than ever as my schedule became busier.

It's only been three days, and I miss him.

I had some time while Theo was currently in class, so I hit the gym with Jordan and Mikkal, Jordan's younger brother who was a boxer around the same age as Theo was.

"Mads, Aiden's out back asking for you." Mikkal said, coming into the weight room.

Aiden? So, the little shit finally came back to me with his tail between his legs, I didn't expect anything less from him, as soon as he needs something from me, he always comes back.

Let's just get this over this.

I got up from the bench and looked over to the door and saw a blonde waiting by the door with her back faced towards me, and then I saw Aiden as he whispered something into her ear and made her laugh.

Once I opened the door their eyes met mine, and whilst Aiden smiled, the girl who I didn't recognise simply stared at me in awe, irritating me further.

"I'll call you tonight, yeah?" Aiden said down to the girl, as her eyes went from mine to Aiden's.

"O-Okay, bye Aiden!" She said, as she practically skipped down the hallway.

Looking at him now, it's been two weeks since I've seen his face and even, I could tell that he wasn't looking after himself, he looked like shit, and almost like he just crawled out of bed and then put his gym gear on.

"Can we talk?"

I sigh out and look at the time on my sports watch, seeing that it was almost time for me to go to a photoshoot downtown, and I hadn't finished my work out yet.

"Make it quick, I've got shit to do Aiden." I tell him as he takes a step back and leans against the wall, crossing his arms.

"Are you... still seeing him?" He asks. "The kid."

The kid... is this why he's come to me now? "He's nineteen, and his name is Theo, not 'the kid'."

His eyes harden and his jaw clenches, and I can tell the fact I was still seeing Theo upset him, for what reason I didn't give a shit, it was simply none of his business.

I grab the doorhandle and go to open it. "If that's all-"

"End it with him or I'm going to make it public."

I froze in my step and turned around to look at him, to see him staring at his shoes, before his eyes meet mine, his stoic emotionless face looking at me without a care on his face.

What did he just say to me?

"I have nothing against... Theo, and I'm down with the gay shit, just... end it with him, before you ruin your career for him." He said, as I felt my eye twitch.

Leave... him?

Leave Theo?

"No." I looked down at him, as his eyes widen. "Go public with my personal life, and I'll ruin your life Aiden, being cousins will mean nothing to me as I take it all away from you."