Chapter 28

Maddox POV

"We're finally free to leave, I swear this never gets easier." Jordan sighs out tiredly, making me scoff.

"When was any of this easy?" I scoff out, not remembering ever liking posing for photos, or talking to the press for interviews for articles.

"Point taken, I don't know how you do it man, I'm running on seven red bulls and my eyeballs are like razors." He said, making me laugh.

I look at the time on my phone and frown, seeing as I'm an hour over the agreed time I said I'd be back to meet Theo, he sent me two texts, the first was thirsty minutes ago, and the last was ten minutes ago.

Theo: I'm in your apartment... are you hungry? I could cook you something if you're going to be late...

Theo: Are you running late? I just bumped into your house cleaner... 🥹 I don't think she believed me when I said I knew you... I also ordered pizza... I hope you don't mind?

I laugh out at the last text, I had totally forgot to tell the building that Theo was granted access to my apartment, I also saw that they notified me of his presence, so I quickly send them a text to give him full access, before they call the police on him.

"I need to go." I tell Jordan as he nods his head.

"Good work man, and as usual, take it easy you deserve it." He said, as I picked up my overnight bag.

"And tell Theo I said Hi." He said, with a grin on his face, just as I opened the door, making me roll my eyes but smile as I left the room.

I quickly send Theo a text to tell him I'm on my way whilst I make my way down the corridor to the back exit to where I knew I left my car, before I went to Vegas.

I've never been so fucking tired before today, I don't know what it is, but it's not getting easier to do these fights, of-course I love doing them, and fighting is my life, but there's just something about traveling for a fight that I hate.

The money is good, the amount I made just from that fight alone was enough to make my young self piss my pants, but in the end, what was the point of the money if all I ever did was train, travel and fight?

Getting in my car, I drove towards my apartment that was twenty minutes out, I thought of nothing but seeing Theo's face, and eating cold pizza, as it probably will be by the time I get there.

Shifting in my seat, I can't help but think of all the things I want to try with Theo, having two weeks without getting any action, I had a lot of time at night to think about what I wanted to do to him.

The things I thought up even disgusted me, a supposedly straight guy, but after getting rock hard from most of my imagination, there was just no denying that I liked the thought of trying them out on Theo.

If I wasn't gay now, I was getting close to it.

I had to wonder if I was bisexual the moment, I jerked off to Theo for the first time, because I've never done it before him, nor have I gone this far to think up ways of pleasing another guy, I was a girl only guy, up until recently.

His skinny body and perky ass just did it for me, what else could I say about it?

I got to my apartment in less than twenty minutes and made my way into the building, my hoodie up and covering my face as I made my way towards the elevator to my penthouse, too exhausted to pay attention to anyone else.

The moment I pressed the button for the top floor, I started feeling weird in my body, but I knew I wasn't tired, if anything I was excited, but... I was also anxious to see if he actually came, it's been two weeks.