Chapter 50

Maddox POV

Waking up next to Theo, with his arm draped over me, felt like a dream I dreamt of before.

Only this was real, I stayed the night at Theo's and slept in the same bed as him, and although we didn't do anything other than me taking him deep down my throat the moment we got inside his place, I kept my hands off him and just slept.

The number of times I just wanted to turn him over, and mess him up until he couldn't walk, or run away from me, was endless, it was hard to try and sleep when all I wanted to do was ram my cock in-between his perky ass.

His ass was still as temping as always, only now he had hair on it, which was even more hard to resist, I should be getting a big fucking medal for just not sinking my teeth into him, and devouring him whole.

I was painfully hard and Theo was still fast asleep, with his hand still over me and from the looks of it outside, it was still early and there was just no way I was going back to sleep with my cock making a tent under the covers.

Slowly, and gently, I moved Theo's hand from my chest and got off the bed, I looked back at Theo and held back a groan, seeing how adorable his sleeping face was, despite him drooling on his pillow.

He had such fuckable lips... fuck, I seriously have missed waking up next to him.

Two years... fuck, I still can't believe I ended up here, when I was one hundred percent sure Theo wouldn't meet me at the gym, and that he'd just ghost me, and I'd never see him again.

Quietly walking out of his bedroom, I head into his bathroom and instantly wrap my hand around my length and walk over to the toilet, sexually frustrated and sleep deprived from what little sleep I got, from sleeping next to Theo.

Just hours ago, I was in that shower with him, and as I stood next to him all those memories from two years came flooding back, all the things we did together in my shower, fuck... I really was trying hard to resist the urge, but it was hard, when I craved his touch as much as I did.

Stroking my need for him until I felt my release, I took a moment for myself to calm myself down, washing my hands and then splashing cold water on my face, I eventually left the bathroom before grabbing a towel to wrap around my waist.

Closing the bathroom door behind me, I knew that if I went back in his bedroom, I'd only be laid there and thinking of all the ways I could smoothly wake Theo up, and jump him, so... for his sake, I went into his connecting living room and kitchen.

It was only 5 AM, and I had a few hours to prepare myself before he woke up, because once he wakes up, I have to make this shit right again.

I had to make it right, Theo was worth the risk, and he was a risk I wanted to take, I was a fool in the past but from what I've learned from not having Theo in my life was that I'm miserable without him, so if coming out with everything made him want to try again with me, I was going to do it, and more.

SUGAR🥊──── 🥊PUNCH

Two hours later, I did a light workout, push ups and squats on Theo's living room floor, then I made myself a coffee and then sat outside on his balcony as the sun started to rise.

I could hear Theo waking up before I saw him as I hear him moan awake from his bedroom, I had just finished my coffee and as I went back into his living room, Theo came out of his bedroom, completely naked and half asleep.

He hadn't noticed me yet, biting back a laugh as I watched him squint his eyes and look over to where I was standing, a cup in my hand and walking towards his kitchen, seeing his eyes widen as he looked at me, and then down at his naked body.