4

FEBRUARY 7th
10:00am

                           King von (von)

I dropped 2 cups in August, swear that mixtape too officialGot 2 of everything 2 watches 2 chains and 2 pistols not just 2 pistols2 clips too, extendos longer than pencils, fuck you mean?I go hard for my team, boy fuck you thought

Got 2 of everything 2 watches 2 chains and 2 pistols not just 2 pistols
2 clips too, extendos longer than pencils, fuck you mean?
I go hard for my team, boy fuck you thought

The sound of young pappy "killa" could be heard all through the penthouse as von rapped to it. He had just woke up from his long slumber now he was chilling until his appearance later.

"Damn I hungry" von mumbled to himself.

He stood up from the couch walking into the kitchen opening the fridge. He scanned the fridge with his eyes as he was looking for the silk almond milk. Spotting it in the back of the fridge he grabbed it sitting it on the counter.

The sound of the intercom indicating that someone was calling from the front desk interrupted his thoughts. He walked over pressing the answer button as the receptionist voice came through.

"Mr. Bennett you have someone here by the name of muwop saying that he should be on the list?" The receptionist said in confusion.

Von pressed the speak button."Yea you can send em up".

"Aye von I told this Peter griffin mf to let me up" Muwop yelled through the intercom.

Von laughed "man get ya ass up here and leave them people alone".

A few minutes later the silver elevator doors opened and muwop came walking through with a mug on his face.

" von where you at gang" muwop yelled through the penthouse.

Von walked out the kitchen with two packets of brown sugar oatmeal in his hand.

"In the kitchen gang" von yelled.

Muwop entered the kitchen sitting on the white stool that was under the white marble island.

"Man I'm hungry what you about to make?" Muwop questioned?

"A lil oatmeal with peanut butter"

Muwop scrunched his face up in disgust "nigga what ?"

"This shit good as hell you tweaking" von said while opening the cabinet to get a bowl out.

Von placed the bowl on the counter before picking up his phone. Scrolling through his phone and opening instagram he decided to go live. He sat the phone up leaning it on the oatmeal box.

"Aight yall dis oat meal 101" von said to the live.

"Open the pack two of them bitches now" as he opened the brown sugar oatmeal.

Von put his face in the camera with that contagious smile as he laughed at the comments calling him "chef boyyarvon" .

"You put a lil more water just a lil bit
Don't drown that bitch it's gon be wet" von said.