5

February 7th
Brooklyn , New York
4:30pm

Milayana

Milayana sniffed , wiping her face that was now covered in tears, sitting on her couch with sayori by her side.

"Monet is dead fucking wrong" she muttered. Watching power book 2 as lorenzo just got killed.

She wiped her tears away yet again, leaning forward to grab the box of tissue.

Milayana & sayori decided to kill time by watching power. The two best friends had already finished styling & doing their hair. Now they were just waiting on the right time to start on their makeup.

"Uh uh I'm not watching power anymore they can't just kill papi off like that" sayori said mimicking the way Diana says papi in the show.

Milayana just nodded in agreement. Still wiping her tears, she tended to get emotionally attached to characters whether they were tucked between the pages of a book or brought to life on the small screen. It was more than just escapism, it was a bond that surpassed the boundaries between reality and the imaginary.

Hearing the sound of a loud ding, she looked down at her phone seeing that she had a notification. She swiped the notification which led her straight to Instagram.

Immediately she smacked her teeth before clicking on the picture that she was tagged in.

Ballout.Jay

Liked by aaliyahjay and 978 others Ballout

Ballout.jay : She got my back I got her front, this my wife don't yall ever forget it. 😈❤️ @theylovemimii

View all 75 comments
AaliyahJay : My favs 😍😍
Chyna.Cole : Lol this was funny.

Milayana's eyes widened as she kept rereading the caption on jayshawn's post. She knew he was delusional but this was just straight up crazy.

"This nigga has lost his damn mind" she spoke lowly.

Sayori looked over Milayana's shoulder. Smacking her teeth she grabbed the phone before typing away commenting on the post from Milayana's account .

Theylovemimii : Please delete this my new man kills people.

" girl what new man" milayana furrowed her eye brows.

Sayori looked at her confused bestfriend before responding.

"Bitch von, im helping you manifest, we gotta speak this shit into existence!" Sayori snickered.

Milayana just chuckled. Grabbing her phone from yori she untagged herself from jayshawn's post before putting her phone on Do not disturb.

Glancing at the time she noticed that it was going on 5 o'clock. Milayana was very big on getting things done within a timely manner. She absolutely hated rushing.