28

April 8th 2:30PM

April 8th
2:30PM

"This nigga dumb as hell" muwop said as they all watched Jayshawn walk into Home Depot and walk out with a shovel

They had been religiously following his every move for a few days now, and boy was it entertaining. The way he carried himself and the things he did seemed to be screaming "I want to get caught" without him even realizing it.

It was almost as if he was trying to incriminate himself on purpose.

He had first went to JFK airport to rent a vehicle and that was the moment von knew that this would be easier than he thought. Jayshawn definitely wasn't cut out for this, he didn't even have sense enough to use an unmarked car.

"I could really blow his shit back right now this nigga lackin" von spoke as he watched him open the truck to the car

One thing about von he didn't care if it was broad daylight, had he been back in Chicago still on the block he probably would've pulled the trigger with no hesitation.

But now that he had a career and a beautiful girlfriend he didn't want to give that up. Von had finally found something worth holding on to.

"Follow this nigga see where he goin" von instructed to Muwop who was driving the car

They waited for jayshawn to pull out of the parking space before allowing a couple of cars ahead of them so he wouldn't suspect anything.

Finally, after about 30 minutes of keeping their distance, Jayshawn's car came to a stop in front of a tall brick apartment building.

"The fuck he doing over hea?" Booka questioned, scratching his head as they watched Jayshawn get out of the car with the phone to his ear

They looked at each other and wondered what was going on. Based on his facial expressions it seemed like Jayshawn was angry with whoever he was on the phone with

"Aye look the door opening" Durk pointed out diverting everyone's attention towards the entrance.

Jasmine walked out of her house with barely any clothes on, She had her hands in the air as if she was angry and wanted to make a statement.

"Wait a minute ain't that ole girl that was with Kim at bliss?" Durk spoke as he squinted his eyes to get a better look

Von frowned as he got a better look, studying the scene intently. He watched as the woman approached him and engage in conversation.

"Yeahh that's the bitch" he muttered under his breath, his eyes never leaving the interaction.

Von knew the only reason she was probably apart of this was to get back for Kim.